TD Canada Trust Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

35 interviews

2.5

35 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

It was a lengthy process, although I did get hired during the 2008-2009 recession. Applied in October 2008, initial phone interview and computer test in January 2009, in person interview in February 2009, training in May 2009 and placement in June 2009. Interviewer was very pleasant, standard behavioural style interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to bend the rules for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in October 2013.

I applied in-person and met the manager in the branch. Next day I got a phone call to arrange an interview. 1 week later I got a phone call to arrange the 2nd interview. Interviews were about 20 to 30 minutes each. Questions are more behavioral .
    After I passed the interviews and my profile went to HR, the process got slower, for example, the background/reference check took 2 weeks.

salary was non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in April 2011.

phone interviews first after my friend hand in my resume for me. got a face to face interview within 2 weeks and training in 2 weeks.

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in July 2010.

Submitted resume through my aunt who works there. The Branch Manager called me in and interviewed me. It was standard BDI questions like "tell me about a time when you....had a difficult client interaction/ had to solve a problem/ had to go above and beyond.... etc". He asked me about my previous work experience and why I left the jobs I had worked for before.

Interview Questions
    • What is it about this position that interests you the most?   View Answer
    I didn't try to negotiate. Being in university, the hourly wage was more than minimum wage, and that's all I was looking for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

First had a phone pre-screen interview, a week later I had an in-person interview at a branch with two people. One was reading questions from a screen to me while the other was typing my answers as I was speaking. The questions were generic; tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in 5 years, what attracted you to TD etc. Then came the behavioral customer service questions like, tell us about a time when you dealt with an angry customer, what was the result? etc

Interview Questions
    • What have you identified as your greatest weakness, and what are you planning to do in the future to rectify it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in April 2013.

Did a phone interview, then got asked to come in for a 1-1 interview, yet there was 3 people waiting for me in the office

I tried to negotiate my salary, they never really cared about that, never brought it up again and I gave up on trying to ask for a higher salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Applied through posting online, contacted by email to complete a survey, then an in-person interview at a branch.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in April 2011.

long interview process. took about 4 weeks. the next steps would be a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had to go beyond a policy of the company? and how you handled it   Answer Question
    • tell me a time when a customer was fully satisfied with your service?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in February 2010.

It was structured, professional and at the same time very accommodating.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

All questions are based on asking you a time when you did something to solve a problem ect - they are behavior based questions - they hire for personality not always ability. - you have to be a team player

Interview Questions

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!