TD Canada Trust Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

There was a phone interview that was very brief, after that I had to do an online assessment, which led to an in-person interview with both the manager of customer service and the branch manager. After all interviews I was offered the job contingent on my credit check and background check coming back positive.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions in the interview process are experience based. Come prepared with past experiences that will explain how you will be an exceptional customer service representative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview first.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

I was hired in 1984 and came with sound knowledge from another institution. I was hired after a quick interview with the manager. I worked for several years in this position then moved up the assistant manager in the banks administration office. After a huge lay off in 1997 I left Td and went to another institution for 2 years. I returned part-time to Td Canada trust when a Manager approached me to come back to Td as a part-time CSR.

Interview Questions

• At Td Canada trust they want sales oriented staff and you have to have the mind set to realize the goals which are to be met   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

Sat down for a panel interview - asked about how situations were handled, got a call the next day and was offered position

Negotiation

No negotiation - start at base salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

You apply online then someone from Hr contacts you. You have to do a personality Test, then you go into Head Office downtown and do the typical interview questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

Waiting for phone interview ...Online assessment done on Jun 11/2014..I haven't got any phone interview yet..get u back once I got it.... Is there any questions you know about this job so i can prepare myself..or what kind of question we should ask to them ...

Interview Questions

• waiting for phone interview   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied in person, then online, filled out a questionnaire, 1 round of interviews, 3 person panel, behavioral questions, focus on customer services and sales, took about 2 weeks to hear back. The whole experience was very formal and but it was nice not having to do multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

After my first short meeting with the manager where I handed in my resume. I was contacted for my first interview. The interview was well administered however the interviewers were stressed as it was their first time running an interview session. I expected to be interviewed with a well-experienced senior executive with who I could have the chance to establish better rapport based on my administrative and executive background. I was pretty satisfied with the interview in general and they handled their new experience well.

Interview Questions

• "what sales strategies will you employ to increase your sales in CSR position?"   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interviewed by only the manager of customer service. Sometimes it depends on the branch whether there's going to be more than one interviewer. The branch was busy when I came in for my interview and so the other senior staff/ managers couldn't sit in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any most difficult or unexpected question. All the questions focused on customer service scenarios - how you'd deal with certain situations (e.g.: deal with difficult customers), how do you go above and beyond to satisfy a customer? They were all inter-related.   Answer Question