TD Canada Trust Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

Went to the branch and handed my resume to the manager of customer service. Got an interview a few days after with both managers, and a second interview with the branch manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Lincoln, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was friendly, informative, upbeat and there was a test to ensure that I had the correct skills. They explained the job well and showed me the work environment. They made me feel comfortable. They explained things well. They were pleasant, warm and friendly. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What customer service skills would you bring to this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. She called an hour early but I was able to do the interview at that time. Took about 30 minutes in total. Previously you had to fill out a skills and personality test online from an email. Took about 30 minutes as well. Answer honestly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions and examples of exceptional customer service. Be prepared to have at least 4 or 5 different examples ready because many of the questions are asking for the same thing but worded differently.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, so my resume got passed down to one of the managers. A manager called me and told me to go in for an interview. The interview was all behavioral questions; wasn't hard at all. Just had to give examples of how you handled a situation involving a difficult customer. They are very welcoming and make you feel at ease. Got a call back 2 weeks later and got an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV online, did online assessment 1 week later. Then interviewed with Customer Service manager and branch manager 1 week after online assessment. Offer received 1 week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult customers? How to exceed sales target? Where do you see your self in 5 years? Your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

I dropped off my resume and cover letter to the nearest TD bank from my house and asked for an interview in about a week. After an interview they asked me to do online assessment and then the result came out in about 2 weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Role Play: Sell me pens. How do you keep yourself motivated?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the manager. Walked in, very friendly staff, the manager was very cool. The type of questions they ask you for a CSR position is going to be all behavioural. If the managers like you, they will forward your resume to HR and from there, HR will ask you to do an online screening process. I suppose if you pass that, HR will decide if you are hire or not.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

walked into the branch with my resume and asked to speak to the hiring manager. After a brief introduction and look through my resume, she said she would call to set up an interview. There were 2 managers in the interview - asked the standard questions: - what are your strengths/what are your weaknesses - how would your friends describe you - give us a time when you had to deal with a difficult client - why do you want to work at TD - what does great customer service mean to you/ can you define it

Interview Questions

• nothing unusual or unexpected, although they did ask for another weakness after I had just mentioned one, which I was not prepared for.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust in January 2014.

Interview

First contact was made with the manager of customer service, who I gave my resume to. I received a call back about two weeks later from the same lady asking me to come in for the interview. Upon arriving at the interview many people form the branch introduced themselves to me and made me feel very welcomed, asking me about myself and also answering any questions I may have had. The interview was very professional, with a line of questions pertaining to myself, my experiences, and of course what I can provide for the team. After the interview I received a call back one week later saying I got the job and ever since then I have been working with a young group of energetic peers looking to make a difference.

Interview Questions

• The question was: What defines a legendary customer experience to you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interviewed by only the manager of customer service. Sometimes it depends on the branch whether there's going to be more than one interviewer. The branch was busy when I came in for my interview and so the other senior staff/ managers couldn't sit in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any most difficult or unexpected question. All the questions focused on customer service scenarios - how you'd deal with certain situations (e.g.: deal with difficult customers), how do you go above and beyond to satisfy a customer? They were all inter-related.   Answer Question