TD Canada Trust Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

walked into the branch with my resume and asked to speak to the hiring manager. After a brief introduction and look through my resume, she said she would call to set up an interview. There were 2 managers in the interview - asked the standard questions: - what are your strengths/what are your weaknesses - how would your friends describe you - give us a time when you had to deal with a difficult client - why do you want to work at TD - what does great customer service mean to you/ can you define it

Interview Questions

• nothing unusual or unexpected, although they did ask for another weakness after I had just mentioned one, which I was not prepared for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got e-mailed an online assessment two weeks later. From there, I was given a phone interview the next day I completed it and then my in person interview was less than a week later. It was a group interview with a one-on-one interview with the managers. Be very confident in your capabilities and your experience!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

First printed off 5-6 resumes, and walked inside 5-6 branches to ask for manager/or anyone who I could discuss employment opportunities with. Two branches conducted informational interviews with me, which led to actual interviews with the MCs and Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, How do you define exception Customer Service?, How do you deal with conflict?, Why TD?, Sell me this high lighter   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. She called an hour early but I was able to do the interview at that time. Took about 30 minutes in total. Previously you had to fill out a skills and personality test online from an email. Took about 30 minutes as well. Answer honestly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioural questions and examples of exceptional customer service. Be prepared to have at least 4 or 5 different examples ready because many of the questions are asking for the same thing but worded differently.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for a front-line customer service representative position for a local branch. Did the online personality quiz in March. Its August now and my interview process has not progressed during this time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a person stealing bread and claimed it was for their children?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

I dropped off my resume and cover letter to the nearest TD bank from my house and asked for an interview in about a week. After an interview they asked me to do online assessment and then the result came out in about 2 weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Role Play: Sell me pens. How do you keep yourself motivated?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV online, did online assessment 1 week later. Then interviewed with Customer Service manager and branch manager 1 week after online assessment. Offer received 1 week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult customers? How to exceed sales target? Where do you see your self in 5 years? Your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I was called in for an interview with the manager. Walked in, very friendly staff, the manager was very cool. The type of questions they ask you for a CSR position is going to be all behavioural. If the managers like you, they will forward your resume to HR and from there, HR will ask you to do an online screening process. I suppose if you pass that, HR will decide if you are hire or not.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interviewed by only the manager of customer service. Sometimes it depends on the branch whether there's going to be more than one interviewer. The branch was busy when I came in for my interview and so the other senior staff/ managers couldn't sit in for my interview.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any most difficult or unexpected question. All the questions focused on customer service scenarios - how you'd deal with certain situations (e.g.: deal with difficult customers), how do you go above and beyond to satisfy a customer? They were all inter-related.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

After my first short meeting with the manager where I handed in my resume. I was contacted for my first interview. The interview was well administered however the interviewers were stressed as it was their first time running an interview session. I expected to be interviewed with a well-experienced senior executive with who I could have the chance to establish better rapport based on my administrative and executive background. I was pretty satisfied with the interview in general and they handled their new experience well.

Interview Questions

• "what sales strategies will you employ to increase your sales in CSR position?"   1 Answer