TD Canada Trust Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.5

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Applied in person, then online, filled out a questionnaire, 1 round of interviews, 3 person panel, behavioral questions, focus on customer services and sales, took about 2 weeks to hear back. The whole experience was very formal and but it was nice not having to do multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
Was not able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Customer Service Representative Interview

Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.Referred by a current TD employee. And got a telephone interview. Did online assessment and interviewed with the branch manager and the manager of customer service.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Waiting for phone interview ...Online assessment done on Jun 11/2014..I haven't got any phone interview yet..get u back once I got it.... Is there any questions you know about this job so i can prepare myself..or what kind of question we should ask to them ...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in January 2014.

Employee referral, I was contacted within a few weeks by HR for a preliminary phone interview which consisted of mainly behavioural questions followed by a personality aptitude test completed online. Received positive feedback and was told I would be contacted when a position on my desired region became available. I continued to apply to open positions online for the next 3 months, eventually I was contacted to set up a face to face interview at a local branch. I was interviewed by two managers simultaneously, the interview was essentially identical to the previous phone interview in terms of question content. Was contacted within a week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your biggest fault and how to you mitigate it?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in June 2012.

The typical process to get an interview from this company is submitting your resume and cover letter at the Career Opportunities web page. There will be questionnaires you'll answer but after that, you wait for a call.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a little bit about our company   View Answer
    There is no negotiation phase for pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

It was a lengthy process, although I did get hired during the 2008-2009 recession. Applied in October 2008, initial phone interview and computer test in January 2009, in person interview in February 2009, training in May 2009 and placement in June 2009. Interviewer was very pleasant, standard behavioural style interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to bend the rules for a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

You apply online then someone from Hr contacts you. You have to do a personality Test, then you go into Head Office downtown and do the typical interview questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Applied through posting online, contacted by email to complete a survey, then an in-person interview at a branch.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in April 2013.

Did a phone interview, then got asked to come in for a 1-1 interview, yet there was 3 people waiting for me in the office

I tried to negotiate my salary, they never really cared about that, never brought it up again and I gave up on trying to ask for a higher salary

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Sat down for a panel interview - asked about how situations were handled, got a call the next day and was offered position

No negotiation - start at base salary

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!