TD Canada Trust Financial Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.5

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust.

Interview

Applied online, did an online two test about personality, then got a call for telephone interview, pretty simply question, then got meet two branch manager in person, still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust

Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at TD Canada Trust in August 2014.

Interview

Through a hiring eventi, Interviewed by two managers at August 2014, was told somebody will contact later. Followed up three times: two emails and one voicemail. Then after a month, received an email to finish an online assessment......

Interview Questions

• Looks like you are overqualified, why you are here for this position?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Interview

Phone Interview - Got Shortlisted

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself in the organization in the next 3 & 5 years   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was good. A little bit long, when you are stressed to get the job... During my interview, there was two persons, the Branch manager and the financial advisor. The two persons ask me some question. The atmosphere was amcial and I wasn't stressed.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to do an IQ/Ethical test. Passed which was followed by phone interview, the phone interview was short only lasted 10 minutes. I was sent an email advising I have passed on to the 3rd stage which consisted of meeting two managers face to face. One writes down everything you say the other watches your body language and tries to determine if you are telling the truth or are sincere. They start of with behavioural questions 60%, the rest of the questions are focused on sales experience. The interview lasted like 45 minutes, make sure you dress to impress. If you look good and show confidence then 50% of the interview is already complete before even sitting down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TD?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you broke company protocol because you had to & why?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you delt with an angry customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • In your previous job what kind of sales targets did you have, how often did you meet your targets, how were the targets determined did you ever fail your targets and if you did what would you normally do to bring your sales targets up.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see your self in 5 years at TD   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Interview

Hiring depended on manager of the branch. Most worked their way up the "corporate ladder". First step was to be hired on as a teller and work your way through the ranks. Even for a job at head office in HR you are expected to work your way up through the positions. There was no change in this even with university HR education and HR experience.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Hamilton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

slow but only one interview and a decision

Interview Questions

Negotiation

huge company, therefore very strict HR guidelines and little wiggle room

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatineau, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Gatineau, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First i applied online. Followed by a phone interview and a in person interview. I had the chance to meet my recruiter at a job fair, and I received my phone interview shortly after.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Internal interview - asked what I liked about sales, my sales experience, my financial background, what I knew about products and services, how I would reach my goals etc.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TD Canada Trust (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Hiring process started with an online survey which tested your attention to detail.
    Second step was a telephone interview that was mostly situational questions and little about yourself.
    Third interview was face-to-face with the Branch Manager and was very similar to the telephone interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation...take it or leave it.