TD Canada Trust

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Canada Trust in September 2012.

Interview Details – I went through 3 interviews plus one written test on my data analytics ability. The interviews were with HR, Manager and then finally Senior Manager of my team. It was a very quick process and I got hired right after meeting the Senior Manager. The people there are friendly and it is a corporate culture.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was that I was only given 30 mintues to finish a written test that had 3 different sections.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Canada Trust

Worked for TD Canada Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Canada Trust Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TD Canada Trust employees and interview candidates.