TD Commerce Bank Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Commerce Bank (Monticello, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

After sending my resume and cover letter through Indeed.com I received a phone call a couple days later and went through a series of interview questions. I was then asked to attend an interview at the branch I was applying to. After the interview I was notified by phone from HR that I had been offered the job. You must go through 4-5 days of training at HR and submit a criminal background check with fingerprint processing. After everything had been processed it was about 2-3 weeks before I started working with TD Bank.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you're job will be like here at TD Bank? What kind of responsibilities do you think you will have? How will you maintain quality customer service with an angry customer you don't quite know how to handle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for TD Commerce Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Commerce Bank (Marlton, NJ) in September 2007.

Interview

I applied online and the manager called, inviting me to an interview at a local branch. I dressed in formal business attire, and did a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager. She reviewed my resume and asked me basic fit questions. I was hired on-the-spot after this first interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Commerce Bank?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TD Commerce Bank.

Interview

If they are interested in hiring you based on your online application they will call you and do a short phone interview. If they are still interested after that they will set up like a pre employment orientation at the regional TDU (TD University) and tell you about all the opportunities they have available and a little bit of what you can expect from the company. If you are still interested after that they will schedule you for an interview for your first choice of "store" ( do NOT call them branches) / position thats available. My first interview took around 45 minutes and they asked me a lot of questions about my strengths and weaknesses, why I'm interested in TD, my long term goals, they really make sure you feel 200% compfortable selling the customers products ( which is good because if you get hired they care more about your sales than CWI-customer wow index). I didn't get hired at that store but they called HR and told them to let me interview at a second location because they did like me. My second interview was shorter but a lot of the same substance. Be prepared to have almost every employee that will work above you at the store in your interview. I had 5 people interviewing me the second time.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to role play a product selling scenario with them on the spot before you have any product knowledge.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in June 2009.

Interview

Easy conversation with Branch Manager and Head Teller.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work before this?   1 Answer