TD Commerce Bank

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marlton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in September 2007.

Interview Details – I applied online and the manager called, inviting me to an interview at a local branch. I dressed in formal business attire, and did a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager. She reviewed my resume and asked me basic fit questions. I was hired on-the-spot after this first interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Commerce Bank?   View Answer

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank.

Interview Details – If they are interested in hiring you based on your online application they will call you and do a short phone interview. If they are still interested after that they will set up like a pre employment orientation at the regional TDU (TD University) and tell you about all the opportunities they have available and a little bit of what you can expect from the company. If you are still interested after that they will schedule you for an interview for your first choice of "store" ( do NOT call them branches) / position thats available. My first interview took around 45 minutes and they asked me a lot of questions about my strengths and weaknesses, why I'm interested in TD, my long term goals, they really make sure you feel 200% compfortable selling the customers products ( which is good because if you get hired they care more about your sales than CWI-customer wow index). I didn't get hired at that store but they called HR and told them to let me interview at a second location because they did like me. My second interview was shorter but a lot of the same substance. Be prepared to have almost every employee that will work above you at the store in your interview. I had 5 people interviewing me the second time.

Interview Question – They ask you to role play a product selling scenario with them on the spot before you have any product knowledge.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bank Teller

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in June 2009.

Interview Details – Easy conversation with Branch Manager and Head Teller.

Interview Question – Where did you work before this?   View Answer

Worked for TD Commerce Bank? Contribute to the Community!