TD Commerce Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in March 2008.

Interview Details – long and alot of back and forth..finally was offered the position and did a background and drug test

Interview Question – why work for us   View Answers (2)

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Marlton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in September 2007.

Interview Details – I applied online and the manager called, inviting me to an interview at a local branch. I dressed in formal business attire, and did a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager. She reviewed my resume and asked me basic fit questions. I was hired on-the-spot after this first interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Commerce Bank?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Telephone Customer Service Representative
Mount Laurel, NJ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in March 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview is a telephone interview, which consisted of the HR rep just asking some general questions and breifing you on the position.
The second interview is a group interview, which consisted of the HR rep explaining the job and the interview process.
The third interview is a one-one with a supervisor in the call center. She/he asks you some general questions and asks you how "Wow" you are.
Then if you are offered the job, the HR rep will call you in a few days.
You have to complete a drug test and a background check, which also consisted of being finger printed.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy. There were no trick questions   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank.

Interview Details – If they are interested in hiring you based on your online application they will call you and do a short phone interview. If they are still interested after that they will set up like a pre employment orientation at the regional TDU (TD University) and tell you about all the opportunities they have available and a little bit of what you can expect from the company. If you are still interested after that they will schedule you for an interview for your first choice of "store" ( do NOT call them branches) / position thats available. My first interview took around 45 minutes and they asked me a lot of questions about my strengths and weaknesses, why I'm interested in TD, my long term goals, they really make sure you feel 200% compfortable selling the customers products ( which is good because if you get hired they care more about your sales than CWI-customer wow index). I didn't get hired at that store but they called HR and told them to let me interview at a second location because they did like me. My second interview was shorter but a lot of the same substance. Be prepared to have almost every employee that will work above you at the store in your interview. I had 5 people interviewing me the second time.

Interview Question – They ask you to role play a product selling scenario with them on the spot before you have any product knowledge.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – very laid back interview

Customer/Financial Services Representative Interview

Customer/Financial Services Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very friendly,gave a lot of info about the job, but asked a lot questions about my personal life, such as what sports I play, that did not pertain at all to the job.I am a very private person, and I have a hidden disability from an accident that limits my sports activity, of course I did want to go into that, and did not follow up because I lost interest in the job and the company following the interview.After a several non job questions-sports, TV shows, sports, hobbies, etc, I said to the interviewer that I was not sure what she was getting at, that I didint have any outside activities that would prevent me from coming to work, but she kept pushing. I have had bosses too involved in my personal life before and I do NOT like that.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

The process took 2 months - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from the recruiter to interview for an ask me to interview for an assistant manager position. Was there for two hours manager seemed like we made a match. Never got call to be told what happen.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience in banking?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in January 2009.

Interview Details – not very technical

Interview Question – what systems you work on day to day basis?   Answer Question

Health Eucation Interview

Health Eucation

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in September 2010.

Interview Details – First got called for an initial interview that lasted about an hour..then 3 days later got called for a second interview to perform a presentation on anything. It was with a group of interviewers. After that, they said they would call me before a certain date, but never received any call.

Interview Question – How would you deal with customers?   Answer Question

Bank Manager Interview

Bank Manager

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in October 2010.

Interview Details – Slow to call,slow to interview....interview more like interrogation

Interview Questions

Worked for TD Commerce Bank? Contribute to the Community!