TD Commerce Bank

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews

Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

Mount Laurel, NJ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in March 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview is a telephone interview, which consisted of the HR rep just asking some general questions and breifing you on the position.
The second interview is a group interview, which consisted of the HR rep explaining the job and the interview process.
The third interview is a one-one with a supervisor in the call center. She/he asks you some general questions and asks you how "Wow" you are.
Then if you are offered the job, the HR rep will call you in a few days.
You have to complete a drug test and a background check, which also consisted of being finger printed.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy. There were no trick questions   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in June 2009.

Interview Details – Easy conversation with Branch Manager and Head Teller.

Interview Question – Where did you work before this?   View Answer

Teller Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in December 2008.

Interview Details – Got in contact with the company through applying on website, did a brief interview at headquarters, and was offered a job. Very basic questions and more of a screening process than a real interview.

Interview Question – What made you interested in working here?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in January 2008.

Interview Details – Online application is a very long and frustrating process, it included many tests and questionaires. Background check and drug test took a while to come back. Not to mention they give you like one day notice for the drug test and sent me 45 minutes from home to take it. Fingerprinting was fairly easy, there just weren't many hours that the fingerprinter was there so you have to plan that one out carefully

The interviews themselves (phone and in person) were fairly easy. Typical questions, like "Explain a time you went above and beyond for your company?" etc. ALWAYS wear a suit and tie when going in for interviews, fingerprints, drop off paperwork, anything!!! They flip if your not all dressed up.

Interview Question – Would you steal from your employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, they name a pay rate and say take it or leave it. Don't plan on getting more than the amount they offer you.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – very laid back interview

Interview Questions

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Marlton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in September 2007.

Interview Details – I applied online and the manager called, inviting me to an interview at a local branch. I dressed in formal business attire, and did a 1 on 1 interview with the branch manager. She reviewed my resume and asked me basic fit questions. I was hired on-the-spot after this first interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Commerce Bank?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in March 2008.

Interview Details – long and alot of back and forth..finally was offered the position and did a background and drug test

Interview Question – why work for us   View Answers (2)

Health Eucation Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in September 2010.

Interview Details – First got called for an initial interview that lasted about an hour..then 3 days later got called for a second interview to perform a presentation on anything. It was with a group of interviewers. After that, they said they would call me before a certain date, but never received any call.

Interview Question – How would you deal with customers?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in January 2009.

Interview Details – not very technical

Interview Question – what systems you work on day to day basis?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager

The process took 2 months - interviewed at TD Commerce Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from the recruiter to interview for an ask me to interview for an assistant manager position. Was there for two hours manager seemed like we made a match. Never got call to be told what happen.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience in banking?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TD Commerce Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TD Commerce Bank interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by TD Commerce Bank employees and interview candidates.