TD Insurance Meloche Monnex

Updated Nov 1, 2014
Updated Nov 1, 2014

2.8

Insurance Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex.

Did an online assessment,
    got a phone interview, then got called in for a face to face interview.
    Got the job and had to go through an extensive credit and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How did I go out of my way to please an unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Two interviews: One over the phone with the HR agent to go over the resume approx 20 mn
    Second one with the team leader and manager for more in depth review of resume and more accounting based question. Nothing too complicated. Questions about accounting controls. knowledge of excel, accounting cycle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

First came an online test. I passed that and was called for a phone interview within 90 minutes. Phone interview was about 30 minutes long. I was told that I would have to have a credit check done if I passed in-person interview. Credit check is to ensure I didn't file for bankruptcy. Then came the in-person interview followed by a very thorough background check.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex.

The process begins with an Initial telephone interview for preliminary screening followed by online behavior assessment test if you pass telephone interview. The company will invite for an hour job shadowing to offer a feel of the job and in person interview with at least two individuals, a Manager and an HR Representative, both most likely in same day.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly situational questions such as "tell me of a situation", or "give an example of how you dealt with it" etc along with generic type interview questions like short term/long term goals, what you would bring to the job and so on.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiation is difficult at early stage of hiring process. Suggest researching salary and benefit survey before considering an offer to ensure it is within your expectation.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex in January 2013.

2 online assesments, a phone interview and a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time in which you received good customer service   Answer Question

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex in August 2012.

Telephone interview - Call from HR in Eastern Canada - reviews skills/qualifications
    Email skills test - customer oriented/ sales objective / personality questionnaire
    Face-to-Face - Go over Resume - more in-depth questions
    Email Offer - Low offers -- non negotiable
    Telephone Confirmation - Start date and times

Insurance Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex in July 2012.

The interview process was very simple and standard. First interview was over the phone with the HR and the second interview was with the hiring manager. They asked typical scenario based questions. Prior to the phone interview they will email a link to complete an online assessment and based on the result they pick candidates for both face to face and the telephone interview.

Claims Adjuster Accident Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex in October 2010.

general questions about role and previous experience

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TD Insurance Meloche Monnex in March 2010.

I went to a few rounds, they ask normal questions. They did it in French. I resolved a simple mathematical test and then the first round was with HR person who asked me about my background. Second, was with my future direct manager, where we talked about more technical aspects of the job. Third interview was with the general manager of the entire analytical department.
    Finally HR person contacted me saying that I got the job they just needed to run background check (criminal records or something like that)

Interview Questions
    • Since I had no Canadian experience at that time, the biggest problem was to try to find the way to explain my experience and adjust it to Canadian reality. They didn't ask tricky questions if you ask me.   Answer Question