TD Securities

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Desktop Publisher Interview

Desktop Publisher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TD Securities in May 2011.

Interview Details – The manager contacted me with some technical test, and I tough it was great, because the hiring manager is the one that contacted me not some HR BS. The next day they follow up with a phone interview with HR and the hiring manager. Less than a day, they call me again to confirm 1 on 1 interview. And I thought it’s even better, they seems to like me.
On the 1on1 interview date, they seems very nice and responsive, the interview goes pretty well from my observation. All the indication that they like me, it is all there.
At the end of interview, they told me that it would take them 5 days to decide. And I said great, feeling home with confident that I will get hired. One week pass by and nothing, no email or phone call. I sent them email with no response. Three weeks goes by, not even a single email or telephone call, I felt really weird, since the process was looked promising. Being a Canadian at least they have a decency to tell you that you don’t get into the pool.

Interview Questions

Worked for TD Securities? Contribute to the Community!