TE Connectivity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Electrical Engineering Intern
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2011.

Interview Details – Met recruiter during Career Fair - Submitted CV - Was contacted, asked to schedule first interview - Contacted 1.5 weeks later and asked to attend final interview on site.
2 Rounds of interviewing,
First Round - On Campus - Behavioral
Final Round - On Site - Technical

Interview Question – Arcing is bad for an electrical system, to deal with it we need to characterize it first. How would you measure the Electrical Characteristics of an Arc?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Was asked what salary I expected before they made the offer, my mistake was giving them a number. I feel I could have gotten more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity Electrical Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees and interview candidates.