TE Connectivity

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had dropped my resume at their booth at the Career Fair. I received an email a month later to set up an interview.
First, there was an interview with the HR. She then set up a technical interview conference call with two project managers. During this interview, they just went over my resume and projects. They were really interested in my Labview experience.
They had a specific project in mind for me, and this was a collaboration between two different business units. They explained the the project in detail, and I liked it.

I got a call within a few hours from the HR that I was hired! Definitely the fastest response ever.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything unexpected as such. It was all based off my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any scope for negotiation, but they gave me a good offer. So I accepted it.

Harrisburg, PA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiters were friendly and organized. Office environment was new, clean. The first day was a presentation and orientation, the second day was interviews. I interviewed with two engineers for an summer internship.

Interview Question – Think of a time when you had to convince someone of something you didn't believe in.   View Answer

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!