TE Connectivity

Updated Jul 21, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Electrical Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

I had dropped my resume at their booth at the Career Fair. I received an email a month later to set up an interview.
    First, there was an interview with the HR. She then set up a technical interview conference call with two project managers. During this interview, they just went over my resume and projects. They were really interested in my Labview experience.
    They had a specific project in mind for me, and this was a collaboration between two different business units. They explained the the project in detail, and I liked it.

I got a call within a few hours from the HR that I was hired! Definitely the fastest response ever.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything unexpected as such. It was all based off my resume.   Answer Question
    There wasn't any scope for negotiation, but they gave me a good offer. So I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2011.

Recruiters were friendly and organized. Office environment was new, clean. The first day was a presentation and orientation, the second day was interviews. I interviewed with two engineers for an summer internship.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time when you had to convince someone of something you didn't believe in.   View Answer