TE Connectivity Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Menlo Park, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2008.

The job profile wasn't too great. But I was just trying to get out of my old job.

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2009.

3 hours of phone interview with 3 managers, followed by onsite with the same people and a few more, 0.5 day on site interview

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Applied for a full-time position at the career fair at NC State. Had an on-campus interview after a few weeks. General HR questions. I initiated the technical discussion by describing my project and research.
    Selected for on-site interview in Fuquay-Varina. Interviewed by a Director of Manufacturing. He seemed interested but I got an email after a few weeks saying that they had no jobs for graduate students. They eventually hired a few sophomores / freshmen for internships.

Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2011.

First was a screen interview over phone, very general interview.

Next, was a 1:1 interview w/ Hiring Manager, a presentation in front of 6 engineers, and 1:1 interview with 2 senior engineers. Questions were a mix of technical and behavioral but overall very straight forward.

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2010.

The interview process consisted of 2 rounds. First one was a general behavioral on-campus interview. 2nd round is on-site at the actual location.
    You can prepare for the first round interview by simply looking over commonly asked behavioral interview questions. The interviewer was not from HR. It was clear that he was not comfortable. Overall, I think it went well and it was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!