TE Connectivity

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2008.

Interview Details – The job profile wasn't too great. But I was just trying to get out of my old job.

Interview Question – Your strengths and your weaknesses   View Answer

Menlo Park, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2009.

Interview Details – 3 hours of phone interview with 3 managers, followed by onsite with the same people and a few more, 0.5 day on site interview

Interview Question – How do you define failure?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Interview Details – Applied for a full-time position at the career fair at NC State. Had an on-campus interview after a few weeks. General HR questions. I initiated the technical discussion by describing my project and research.
Selected for on-site interview in Fuquay-Varina. Interviewed by a Director of Manufacturing. He seemed interested but I got an email after a few weeks saying that they had no jobs for graduate students. They eventually hired a few sophomores / freshmen for internships.

Interview Question – General HR questions.   Answer Question

Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2011.

Interview Details – First was a screen interview over phone, very general interview.

Next, was a 1:1 interview w/ Hiring Manager, a presentation in front of 6 engineers, and 1:1 interview with 2 senior engineers. Questions were a mix of technical and behavioral but overall very straight forward.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 2 rounds. First one was a general behavioral on-campus interview. 2nd round is on-site at the actual location.
You can prepare for the first round interview by simply looking over commonly asked behavioral interview questions. The interviewer was not from HR. It was clear that he was not comfortable. Overall, I think it went well and it was fairly easy.

Interview Question – Describe a situation were you faced ambiguity.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity Engineer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees and interview candidates.