TE Connectivity

Relevance Date Difficulty

ERP Analyst Interview

ERP Analyst
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2014.

Interview Details – Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Mechanical Design Engineer
Harrisburg, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – Slow email communication back and forth. Took months to actually setup an interview. Very Informal. Sat with 5-6 different people at interview. Most did not know I was coming.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at TE?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Question – None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations happened.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Finance Internship Interview

Finance Internship
Middletown, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2013.

Interview Details – First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Question – How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Senior Internal Auditor
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Interview Details – I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Question – Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – My interview was via the phone and lasted nearly 2 hours. Overall, it was simple. They mainly asked behavioral questions. What is your greatest strength, what is one of your weaknesses, what are your hobbies, etc. Was interviewed by a team of two people who split the interview in half.

Interview Question – What is one of your greatest failures?   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

SAP Analyst Intern
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Question – None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – In person behavioral interview, pretty east process.

Interview Question – asked a basic statics question.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Electrical Engineering
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had dropped my resume at their booth at the Career Fair. I received an email a month later to set up an interview.
First, there was an interview with the HR. She then set up a technical interview conference call with two project managers. During this interview, they just went over my resume and projects. They were really interested in my Labview experience.
They had a specific project in mind for me, and this was a collaboration between two different business units. They explained the the project in detail, and I liked it.

I got a call within a few hours from the HR that I was hired! Definitely the fastest response ever.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything unexpected as such. It was all based off my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any scope for negotiation, but they gave me a good offer. So I accepted it.

Technical Manager Interview

Technical Manager
Harrisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

Interview Details – Easy atmosphere, responsive, fast hiring process

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – No clear path for advancement. Would not meet request for extra weeks vacation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity interview questions and advice in Harrisburg, PA. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees and interview candidates.