TE Connectivity Interview Questions in Harrisburg, PA

Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Applied through campus recruiter. After a couple of weeks I was contacted for a phone interview, then 2 weeks later a final on site interview was scheduled. The final interview had multiple 30 minute interviews with various managers, included a lunch with younger analyst. Each interviewer showcased a lot of excitement for the company

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Slow email communication back and forth. Took months to actually setup an interview. Very Informal. Sat with 5-6 different people at interview. Most did not know I was coming.

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2014.

Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Questions
    • None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question
    No negotiations happened.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2013.

First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

My interview was via the phone and lasted nearly 2 hours. Overall, it was simple. They mainly asked behavioral questions. What is your greatest strength, what is one of your weaknesses, what are your hobbies, etc. Was interviewed by a team of two people who split the interview in half.

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Questions
    • None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question
    Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

In person behavioral interview, pretty east process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2013.

Interview process was professional and comfortable, however it was lengthy - second interview took several weeks to arrange with hiring manager, the hiring process was lengthy and delayed - on-boarding process was comprehensive and lengthy

Interview Questions
    • there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question