TE Connectivity

90 candidate interviews

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Interview Details – This opportunity was communicated through outside consultancy agency. The Interview was completed in a single round as the opening was urgently needed. The Interview was good & a technical one but in general TE deploys a 2 or 3 round of interview.

Interview Question – What is the reason behind looking for a change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't expect too much & make sure to ask little on higher side so that it'll end-up somewhere round the expectation if they need you urgently.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Electrical Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

ERP Analyst Interview

ERP Analyst
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2014.

Interview Details – Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in August 2013.

Interview Details – First round will be telephonic interview by general HR, then general HR round in person,then BU HR and BU Manager round in person and finally general HR round for compensation and benefits.

Interview Question – Only work related questions and few of personal questions like - family details.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Oceanside, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – The interview process consists of one screening phone interview then a 1-on-1 interview with the hiring manager. If the hiring manager likes you, you meet with his/her boss for an hour interview. Besides that there is really nothing much more to it. They do no background checks and I know lots of people who falsified their credentials to get a job at Oceanside. It clearly shows in the aptitude of your co-workers. Don't get me started about drug tests...

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. Why I took this job is beyond me.

Stamping Operator III Interview

Stamping Operator III
Rock Hill, SC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interview was very pleasant and inquisitive. Interviewer ask great questions to help me display and promote my strengths. She answered all my questions as if I was already an employee. Very excited about the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – Questions were asked primarily about past college experiences. Screening interview involved some technical questions but primarily focused on determining the qualifications.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project you did at college that exemplifies your engineering experience.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

Interview Question – general questions, hours, expectactions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – sign on bonus of 10%

Marketing Strategist Interview

Marketing Strategist
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – Started with a traditional phone interviews where they stressed low pay. However, the position sounded like a potential fit and I continued to live interviews. In peer interviews I learned that they usually hire from within and that they had a strong internal candidate.

By this point in the interview it seemed unlikely that they needed someone with my qualifications, so when very, very young HR managers showed up I asked all the traditional questions for practice- They were not able to answer the majority of my questions, but it was clear that they really were looking for cheap- no benefits that would have justified the low salary.

Overall they seemed friendly and might be a good 'lifetime' opportunity.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. In fact I was surprised at the lack of detail until I realized that this was a new role and they had very little experience with advanced marketing processes.   Answer Question

Customer Account Representative Interview

Customer Account Representative
Shakopee, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2013.

Interview Details – I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Question – "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   View Answer

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!