TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2014
Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.8

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

I applied online and took couples of week to process, interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions about my projects listed on resume. There weren't any trick questions. Very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

First round interview, quick and painless with a fast response time.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

No negotiation.

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2013.

First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

The interview was pretty straight forward. Basic questions.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at another company.

Customer Service Interview

Used to be very good and they were able to hire the best and the brightest.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Had initial phone screening and then a phone interview with the Manager of the project management unit. Phone interview went well and it was a good conversation. Had a follow up with the head of the PM unit but due to promotion at current role decided to discontinue job search at the time.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't difficult questions. Mostly just about my background and experience.   Answer Question

QE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Generally respectful interviews, however with limited information exchange about technical issues and areas in need of development.

Management acknowledged company's poor reputation in the work community and a recent pattern of eliminating senior technical staff.

Long term stability in the work appears to be unreliable, based on input from independent feedback provided by staff at TE Connectivity (e.g., Product Manager).

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage up? i.e, advise management about inadvisable and unethical choices they have made.   View Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

My interview was via the phone and lasted nearly 2 hours. Overall, it was simple. They mainly asked behavioral questions. What is your greatest strength, what is one of your weaknesses, what are your hobbies, etc. Was interviewed by a team of two people who split the interview in half.