TE Connectivity

90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – During a career fair at my school, I expressed my interest in TE Connectivity. About 4 or 5 months later, I received a call about an opportunity to interview for a summer internship. I'll admit that I went into this interview as unprepared as I've ever been, at the time I was kinda overwhelmed with school, which is no excus.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a team member who was not contributing his role and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer
Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Interview Details – Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – I applied online and took couples of week to process, interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Question – Most questions about my projects listed on resume. There weren't any trick questions. Very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Question – None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations happened.

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Menlo Park, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1) On-campus recruiting interview
2) University recruiting interview in Harrisburg, PA
3) 1 hr. phone interview with employee in Menlo Park, CA
4) 6 hr. on-site interview in Menlo Park
5) 1 hr. phone interview
6) Offer!

They asked mostly behavioral questions and past experience questions. I had fairly easy and straightforward interviews with everyone I talked to. For the six hour on-site interview, I talked to six different people all for an hour each. Many of their questions were repeated as there isn't much planning put into interviews on their end.

Interview Question – No technical questions, so nothing was too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I regret not negotiating more. They wouldn't negotiate on vacation time (2 weeks), but many coworkers were able to negotiate salary.

Senior Training Specialist Interview

Senior Training Specialist
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2011.

Interview Details – I received a single initial phone call scheduling the interview. I met with one of the HR specialists who spent about 30 minutes asking me some exceptionally general questions about my background. It was clear she had no knowledge of what my skill set really needed to be to do the job. After the interview, she introduced me to the manager of HR and told me I would hear from them within the week. By the time I got home there was a message offering me the position.

Interview Question – What exactly is the ADDIE methodology and how would you apply that in creating training in a manufacturing setting?   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Rotation Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details – First round interview, quick and painless with a fast response time.

Interview Question – What made you want to become an engineer?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was swift and response time quick as well. Interviewers were good people, as I would find out in working with them.

Finance Internship Interview

Finance Internship
Middletown, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in September 2013.

Interview Details – First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Question – How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Senior Internal Auditor
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Interview Details – I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Question – Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question