TE Connectivity

2.8

Marketing Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Started with a traditional phone interviews where they stressed low pay. However, the position sounded like a potential fit and I continued to live interviews. In peer interviews I learned that they usually hire from within and that they had a strong internal candidate.

By this point in the interview it seemed unlikely that they needed someone with my qualifications, so when very, very young HR managers showed up I asked all the traditional questions for practice- They were not able to answer the majority of my questions, but it was clear that they really were looking for cheap- no benefits that would have justified the low salary.

Overall they seemed friendly and might be a good 'lifetime' opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. In fact I was surprised at the lack of detail until I realized that this was a new role and they had very little experience with advanced marketing processes.   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Slow email communication back and forth. Took months to actually setup an interview. Very Informal. Sat with 5-6 different people at interview. Most did not know I was coming.

Product Development Engineer Interview

first round very straight forward, just went through my resume, asked general behavioral questions

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

During a career fair at my school, I expressed my interest in TE Connectivity. About 4 or 5 months later, I received a call about an opportunity to interview for a summer internship. I'll admit that I went into this interview as unprepared as I've ever been, at the time I was kinda overwhelmed with school, which is no excus.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a team member who was not contributing his role and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

ERP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2014.

Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Questions

Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Questions
    • None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question
    No negotiations happened.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

I applied online and took couples of week to process, interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions about my projects listed on resume. There weren't any trick questions. Very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

First round interview, quick and painless with a fast response time.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

No negotiation.