TE Connectivity Interview Questions

2.8

Software Systems Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

First a phone screen interview from Minnesota, talks about why I am interested in embedded system, then 2 weeks later called to come to on site, had 6 interviewers. Not really hard questions, but must to prepare a lot.

Intern pay is fixed.

IT Engineering Systems Analyst Interview

Regular college recruitment.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2013.

I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   View Answer

TE Connectivity Graduate Career Openings Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions
    • How do you take accountability when team want to make decision   Answer Question

Organization and Development Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

The interview process was just OK. I spoke with different recruiters leading up to the actual day of the interview. I wasn't impressed with the interview experience. The place seemed uptight and the employees I met with seemed to take themselves too seriously (self-importance). There was no follow-up communication.

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Questions
    • None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question
    Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

In person behavioral interview, pretty east process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2013.

Interview process was professional and comfortable, however it was lengthy - second interview took several weeks to arrange with hiring manager, the hiring process was lengthy and delayed - on-boarding process was comprehensive and lengthy

Interview Questions
    • there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2013.

Interviewed by a series of phone calls with different individuals in different departments in the organization. In total I interviewed with 12 people before getting a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Each interview had a different set of questions, from basic background information to problem solving questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2012.

1.) On campus interview with alumni employees (late fall)
    2.) 2nd round full day interview for multiple positions (nov-dec) - hotel and transport provided
    3.) offer (2-3 weeks after #2)
    4.) Deadline to accept (2 weeks after #3)

Over all it was structured and formal but the organizers were friendly and helpful. I would rate the competitiveness to get a job as a 3 out of 5 (5 being Boeing/Exxon and 1 being your uncles engineering company). The offer was also on par ($21/hr) with competitiveness.

Interview Questions
    • A few technical questions. Mainly strengths / materials basics (stress vs strain)   Answer Question

Chose a better offer from another company, TE offered $21/hr for a B.S. ME (math minor) sophomore with no prior internship experience.