TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.8

ERP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Met a TE Connectivity HR rep at an online career fair my university was holding in November. He reviewed my resume and we scheduled a call. I had a phone interview at the end of December and another in late January for two different internship positions before they had me come in for an in-person interview at their Harrisburg location. The interview took about 45 minutes and they said they would let me know in a week or two and the longer it took, the better for my chances. I ended up getting an email a couple of hours after the interview from the HR rep I had been talking to that said that they would be making me an official offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Everyone I met seemed friendly and it seemed like a great place to work, but I ended up declining the offer because I received an offer for a different position at another company that I was more interested in (IT Security).

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Questions

• None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations happened.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I applied online and took couples of week to process, interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions

• Most questions about my projects listed on resume. There weren't any trick questions. Very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

First round interview, quick and painless with a fast response time.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Questions

• Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Finance Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Middletown, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. Basic questions.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at another company.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Used to be very good and they were able to hire the best and the brightest.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Had initial phone screening and then a phone interview with the Manager of the project management unit. Phone interview went well and it was a good conversation. Had a follow up with the head of the PM unit but due to promotion at current role decided to discontinue job search at the time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't difficult questions. Mostly just about my background and experience.   Answer Question