TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

2 phone interviews and they hired me as a consultant. I as remote so phone interview was the best option.

Interview Questions

• None. Asked about PM process, my experience, and tricky questions to know if I knew the space.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations happened.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I applied online and took couples of week to process, interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Questions

• Most questions about my projects listed on resume. There weren't any trick questions. Very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Rotation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

First round interview, quick and painless with a fast response time.

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I dropped my resume off at my school's career fair and within one week I was accepted for an on campus interview two weeks after the career fair. The first round was with two TE employees, one was a director of product management, and the other a HR rep. The interview was fairly simple, and the standard behavioral questions were asked. They asked about why I wanted to interview ith the company, and my previous project experience.

Interview Questions

• Please detail any previous project experience, any unexpected occurrences, and any disagreements with group members   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Finance Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Middletown, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

First round on campus with M&A finance manager and HR manager, second round with CFO /Controller on Skype. They are all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the situation when you already have many projects, but your manager assign you a new one?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Troy, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Two interviews you meet with manager and team leader.
    Then meet with fellow teammates
    The interview process was long but it was a pleasant process.
    They really go thru a invigorating screening.

The overall experience was not bad just very long.

Test Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. Basic questions.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at another company.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Used to be very good and they were able to hire the best and the brightest.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Had initial phone screening and then a phone interview with the Manager of the project management unit. Phone interview went well and it was a good conversation. Had a follow up with the head of the PM unit but due to promotion at current role decided to discontinue job search at the time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't difficult questions. Mostly just about my background and experience.   Answer Question