TE Connectivity

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.8

Organization and Development Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

The interview process was just OK. I spoke with different recruiters leading up to the actual day of the interview. I wasn't impressed with the interview experience. The place seemed uptight and the employees I met with seemed to take themselves too seriously (self-importance). There was no follow-up communication.

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Questions
    • None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question
    Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

In person behavioral interview, pretty east process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2013.

Interview process was professional and comfortable, however it was lengthy - second interview took several weeks to arrange with hiring manager, the hiring process was lengthy and delayed - on-boarding process was comprehensive and lengthy

Interview Questions
    • there really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in January 2013.

Interviewed by a series of phone calls with different individuals in different departments in the organization. In total I interviewed with 12 people before getting a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Each interview had a different set of questions, from basic background information to problem solving questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2012.

1.) On campus interview with alumni employees (late fall)
    2.) 2nd round full day interview for multiple positions (nov-dec) - hotel and transport provided
    3.) offer (2-3 weeks after #2)
    4.) Deadline to accept (2 weeks after #3)

Over all it was structured and formal but the organizers were friendly and helpful. I would rate the competitiveness to get a job as a 3 out of 5 (5 being Boeing/Exxon and 1 being your uncles engineering company). The offer was also on par ($21/hr) with competitiveness.

Interview Questions
    • A few technical questions. Mainly strengths / materials basics (stress vs strain)   Answer Question

Chose a better offer from another company, TE offered $21/hr for a B.S. ME (math minor) sophomore with no prior internship experience.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2012.

First, I submitted my resumer through my college carrer link. Then I was notified that I was selected for an interview on my college campus. I went to the interview on campus. It was conducted by two different tax directors/managers. They mainly went through my resume and threw a few behavioral questions in there. Finally, was told that they would reach a decision in about a week and that there would most likely not be second interviews, just an offer.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

My interview was short, sweet, and to the point. Questions about my past work experience, education, future plans, etc.. The normal type of questions. I had two supervisors and a manager present.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2012.

Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

sign on bonus of 10%

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2012.

Easy atmosphere, responsive, fast hiring process

Interview Questions

No clear path for advancement. Would not meet request for extra weeks vacation.