TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

2.8

QE Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TE Connectivity (Portland, OR).

Interview

Generally respectful interviews, however with limited information exchange about technical issues and areas in need of development.

Management acknowledged company's poor reputation in the work community and a recent pattern of eliminating senior technical staff.

Long term stability in the work appears to be unreliable, based on input from independent feedback provided by staff at TE Connectivity (e.g., Product Manager).

Interview Questions

• How do you manage up? i.e, advise management about inadvisable and unethical choices they have made.   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

My interview was via the phone and lasted nearly 2 hours. Overall, it was simple. They mainly asked behavioral questions. What is your greatest strength, what is one of your weaknesses, what are your hobbies, etc. Was interviewed by a team of two people who split the interview in half.

Software Systems Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TE Connectivity (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First a phone screen interview from Minnesota, talks about why I am interested in embedded system, then 2 weeks later called to come to on site, had 6 interviewers. Not really hard questions, but must to prepare a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern pay is fixed.

IT Engineering Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Regular college recruitment.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Shakopee, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   1 Answer

TE Connectivity Graduate Career Openings Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How do you take accountability when team want to make decision   Answer Question

Organization and Development Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

The interview process was just OK. I spoke with different recruiters leading up to the actual day of the interview. I wasn't impressed with the interview experience. The place seemed uptight and the employees I met with seemed to take themselves too seriously (self-importance). There was no follow-up communication.

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Questions

• None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

Interview

In person behavioral interview, pretty east process.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was scheduled to have several interviews in one day. Engineers were pleasant to interview with but management from China were rude. He was obviously looking for only man and not woman

Interview Questions

• It I was interested on pursuing a management carrier, my answer was yes but he didn't like it.   Answer Question

Because the guy in charge didn't seem to be a good boss. He would have been an untrustworthy person to work for