TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Used to be very good and they were able to hire the best and the brightest.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Had initial phone screening and then a phone interview with the Manager of the project management unit. Phone interview went well and it was a good conversation. Had a follow up with the head of the PM unit but due to promotion at current role decided to discontinue job search at the time.

Interview Questions

• There weren't difficult questions. Mostly just about my background and experience.   Answer Question

QE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Portland, OR).

Interview

Generally respectful interviews, however with limited information exchange about technical issues and areas in need of development. Management acknowledged company's poor reputation in the work community and a recent pattern of eliminating senior technical staff. Long term stability in the work appears to be unreliable, based on input from independent feedback provided by staff at TE Connectivity (e.g., Product Manager).

Interview Questions

• How do you manage up? i.e, advise management about inadvisable and unethical choices they have made.   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

My interview was via the phone and lasted nearly 2 hours. Overall, it was simple. They mainly asked behavioral questions. What is your greatest strength, what is one of your weaknesses, what are your hobbies, etc. Was interviewed by a team of two people who split the interview in half.

IT Engineering Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Regular college recruitment.

Software Systems Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First a phone screen interview from Minnesota, talks about why I am interested in embedded system, then 2 weeks later called to come to on site, had 6 interviewers. Not really hard questions, but must to prepare a lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern pay is fixed.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shakopee, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Shakopee, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Interview Questions

• How do you take accountability when team want to make decision   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

The interview process was just OK. I spoke with different recruiters leading up to the actual day of the interview. I wasn't impressed with the interview experience. The place seemed uptight and the employees I met with seemed to take themselves too seriously (self-importance). There was no follow-up communication.

SAP Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Job process was very easy they had me come to Harrisburg, PA and all interviews were very informal.

Interview Questions

• None really just your standard questions a few technical questions about past IT experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was a take it or leave it due to internship but generous so I didn't mind