TE Connectivity

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.9

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2013.

Contract job. Just a 20min phone call. Brief review of my resume.

No negotiation.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TE Connectivity in March 2013.

I was scheduled to have several interviews in one day. Engineers were pleasant to interview with but management from China were rude. He was obviously looking for only man and not woman

Interview Questions
    • It I was interested on pursuing a management carrier, my answer was yes but he didn't like it.   Answer Question

Because the guy in charge didn't seem to be a good boss. He would have been an untrustworthy person to work for

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

1) On-campus recruiting interview
    2) University recruiting interview in Harrisburg, PA
    3) 1 hr. phone interview with employee in Menlo Park, CA
    4) 6 hr. on-site interview in Menlo Park
    5) 1 hr. phone interview
    6) Offer!

They asked mostly behavioral questions and past experience questions. I had fairly easy and straightforward interviews with everyone I talked to. For the six hour on-site interview, I talked to six different people all for an hour each. Many of their questions were repeated as there isn't much planning put into interviews on their end.

Interview Questions
    I regret not negotiating more. They wouldn't negotiate on vacation time (2 weeks), but many coworkers were able to negotiate salary.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2010.

This was a lengthy process, that required at least for me about three months. With this i had more then 5 interviews, including an all day interview with most of the staff in a particular team. The process is pretty typical, with the standard phone interviews and in person interviews. Only thing about the in person interviews is that they will ask you to meet about five to six people.

Interview Questions
    • What is the revenue stream and as engineering do you believe that product management has responsibility for the P&L.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2009.

The recruiter did the pre-screening. The interview with the hiring manager was ~30 min.
    The interview question was "Please tell me all of your industrial experience." That was it.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me all of your industry experience.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2009.

3 hours of phone interview with 3 managers, followed by onsite with the same people and a few more, 0.5 day on site interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2008.

The job profile wasn't too great. But I was just trying to get out of my old job.