TE Connectivity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Berwyn, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TE Connectivity in October 2012.

Interview Details – First, I submitted my resumer through my college carrer link. Then I was notified that I was selected for an interview on my college campus. I went to the interview on campus. It was conducted by two different tax directors/managers. They mainly went through my resume and threw a few behavioral questions in there. Finally, was told that they would reach a decision in about a week and that there would most likely not be second interviews, just an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult work challenge, or school.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Berwyn, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in February 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward interview, mostly just to see the kind of person you were. Minimal pressure when answering questions

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!