TE Connectivity Tax Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TE Connectivity (Berwyn, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

First, I submitted my resumer through my college carrer link. Then I was notified that I was selected for an interview on my college campus. I went to the interview on campus. It was conducted by two different tax directors/managers. They mainly went through my resume and threw a few behavioral questions in there. Finally, was told that they would reach a decision in about a week and that there would most likely not be second interviews, just an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TE Connectivity

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TE Connectivity (Berwyn, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward interview, mostly just to see the kind of person you were. Minimal pressure when answering questions