TEAM Technologies

Candidate Interview Review

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEAM Technologies in May 2008.

Hiring and Interview Process was two layers. The first interview was standard, the second interview was not structured or professional, rather random.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging situation that I encountered in previous job and how did I handle it.   View Answer
    Not really applicable. Although they requested that I go through a work force connection program for the hiring process. What this did was enabled the company to reduce their out of pocket expense for probationary and training period, as the workforce connection program paid half of my salary in the introductory period. Because I wanted the job, I complied with them. However, it seemed like a drain on state resources to enlist me with the program as I had done administrative work detail for years.