TEKMARK Global Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted me write away and took a week for the interview setup.
    Client interview telephonic then and In-Person
    Account manager guided me through the entire process and prepared me for the client

Interview Questions

• Client asked tough questions about MS Project.
      Accepted Offer to work for client.
      On boarding process took 2 weeks.
      Account Manager met me on client site and worked previously with the client which was cool!

Answer Question

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and thoroughly went through my resume to assess my skills and work experience. The recruiter got me a face to face interview and coordinated the in-person interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

No relevant question to my work

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in December 2008.

Interview

Phone interviews with two managers on two different dates. Both offered a review of the position, (pros and cons) and reviewed my resume. They were impressed. The job was located remote from both, so no in person interview was scheduled. I process took a long time since - end of year. I was offered the job on Dec 24th.

Interview Questions

• The job involves developing processes for networks. How comfortable are you with WANs/LANS, firewalls, PBXs, Voice etc,   Answer Question
    • The job involves outsourcing process from major companies. What is your experience in dealing with major companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a rate of $50/hr and it was accepted. The process took a while and by the time the first interview was scheduled, I had received a bonus/rais from current employer. I advised my rate had to increase by $2.00/ hr. TekMmark said they would take the money out of their budget since I was at the top price offered by contracting company.