TEKMARK Global Solutions

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – No relevant question to my work

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Manager Interview

Process Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in December 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interviews with two managers on two different dates. Both offered a review of the position, (pros and cons) and reviewed my resume. They were impressed. The job was located remote from both, so no in person interview was scheduled. I process took a long time since - end of year. I was offered the job on Dec 24th.

Interview Questions

• The job involves developing processes for networks. How comfortable are you with WANs/LANS, firewalls, PBXs, Voice etc,   Answer Question
  • The job involves outsourcing process from major companies. What is your experience in dealing with major companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a rate of $50/hr and it was accepted. The process took a while and by the time the first interview was scheduled, I had received a bonus/rais from current employer. I advised my rate had to increase by $2.00/ hr. TekMmark said they would take the money out of their budget since I was at the top price offered by contracting company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TEKMARK Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKMARK Global Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKMARK Global Solutions employees and interview candidates.