TEKMARK Global Solutions

TEKMARK Global Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKMARK Global Solutions

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in April 2010.

No relevant question to my work

Interview Questions

Process Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TEKMARK Global Solutions in December 2008.

Phone interviews with two managers on two different dates. Both offered a review of the position, (pros and cons) and reviewed my resume. They were impressed. The job was located remote from both, so no in person interview was scheduled. I process took a long time since - end of year. I was offered the job on Dec 24th.

Interview Questions
    • The job involves developing processes for networks. How comfortable are you with WANs/LANS, firewalls, PBXs, Voice etc,   Answer Question
    • The job involves outsourcing process from major companies. What is your experience in dealing with major companies?   Answer Question
    I asked for a rate of $50/hr and it was accepted. The process took a while and by the time the first interview was scheduled, I had received a bonus/rais from current employer. I advised my rate had to increase by $2.00/ hr. TekMmark said they would take the money out of their budget since I was at the top price offered by contracting company.