TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Phone screen to start, Personal interveiw with 1-2 people, personal 1/2 day in office to follow and then possible panel interview as well with senior leaders in office.

Negotiation Details – NA

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2010.

Interview Details – Long, several steps where you get to meet all the team, with phone interview and in person interviews. They want to know your personality and if you are a cuturaly fit more than anything else

Interview Question – Tell about main drawback in your career although you are typically a young grad   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing

Account Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked to interview internally and the interview consisted of a one on one with the office manager. I had been working at this company for a couple of years as a recruiter and had been working to become an Account Manager. My peers helped me get to where I am now and I couldn't have done it without them.

Interview Question – What have you been doing in your role now that you think you can step in and successfully deliver what we need?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!