TEKsystems Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Phone screen to start, Personal interveiw with 1-2 people, personal 1/2 day in office to follow and then possible panel interview as well with senior leaders in office.

NA

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2010.

Long, several steps where you get to meet all the team, with phone interview and in person interviews. They want to know your personality and if you are a cuturaly fit more than anything else

Interview Questions
    • Tell about main drawback in your career although you are typically a young grad   Answer Question
    nothing

Account Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2009.

I was asked to interview internally and the interview consisted of a one on one with the office manager. I had been working at this company for a couple of years as a recruiter and had been working to become an Account Manager. My peers helped me get to where I am now and I couldn't have done it without them.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing in your role now that you think you can step in and successfully deliver what we need?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!