TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Interview Question – Waiting time   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bloomington, IL

I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied at thingamajob.com. The recruiter contacted me over email and setup a phone cal. Meet and greet and we went over my work experience and the position. I was then scheduled a skype interview with the hiring manage and a phone interview with the client manager.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process is simple: they will conduct a test of your skills using third party programs, cover the basics of the job, provide advise on how to handle the interview, and then let you go.

Interview Question – Some recruiters will ask "Are you willing to take jobs that aren't temp-to-perm"? Be warned, this is a trick question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – TEK Systems does not negotiate rates since the contract rate is locked in.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2012.

Interview Details – Tecnical questions, and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Don't recall any that were hard to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – normal

Huntsville, AL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

Interview Details – Received phone call after applying. Answered questions and was hired.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Bloomington, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

Interview Details – Working with TEKsystems was simply incredible. I was out of state and did not think I had a chance, but after a few calls including a couple of Skype calls, I was offered the contract and was asked to move as quickly as I could. Just could not have been a better experience.

Interview Question – That whole 'greatest weakness' qustion gets me every time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation, was a set price like a value meal. But the price was a fair price.

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – They gave me a call after I applied to a position online to setup an interview. The original manager had to leave unexpectedly so I interviewed with a different recruiter. Very friendly process basically getting to know me better. The process lasted about half an hour. I haven't heard from them since that interview and don't believe I'll be going through them for a position.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – SImple, straight forward, and always be a team player. If you like to work alone this place is not for you.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing, they wouldn't budge.

Business Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – hiring by tek systems was based on client interviews.

Interview Question – interviews varies by client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $ rate by hour.

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied Online. Got called two weeks later to see if I was interested in a contract to hire position. Hourly rate to start and then employed full time if they liked me. My extensive experience spoke for itself and the full time employment company was desperate.

Interview Question – Describe your management style?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When you're "hungry" you don't negotiate. I took the offer as is and will worry about the negotiation if I get offered a full time job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.