TEKsystems Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

10 interviews

2.4

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

Applied at thingamajob.com. The recruiter contacted me over email and setup a phone cal. Meet and greet and we went over my work experience and the position. I was then scheduled a skype interview with the hiring manage and a phone interview with the client manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Hiring and interview process is simple: they will conduct a test of your skills using third party programs, cover the basics of the job, provide advise on how to handle the interview, and then let you go.

Interview Questions
    • Some recruiters will ask "Are you willing to take jobs that aren't temp-to-perm"? Be warned, this is a trick question.   View Answer
    TEK Systems does not negotiate rates since the contract rate is locked in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2012.

Tecnical questions, and behavioral questions.

normal

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

Received phone call after applying. Answered questions and was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

Working with TEKsystems was simply incredible. I was out of state and did not think I had a chance, but after a few calls including a couple of Skype calls, I was offered the contract and was asked to move as quickly as I could. Just could not have been a better experience.

Interview Questions
    • That whole 'greatest weakness' qustion gets me every time.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation, was a set price like a value meal. But the price was a fair price.

Business Analyst Interview

They gave me a call after I applied to a position online to setup an interview. The original manager had to leave unexpectedly so I interviewed with a different recruiter. Very friendly process basically getting to know me better. The process lasted about half an hour. I haven't heard from them since that interview and don't believe I'll be going through them for a position.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

SImple, straight forward, and always be a team player. If you like to work alone this place is not for you.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, they wouldn't budge.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

hiring by tek systems was based on client interviews.

$ rate by hour.

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Applied Online. Got called two weeks later to see if I was interested in a contract to hire position. Hourly rate to start and then employed full time if they liked me. My extensive experience spoke for itself and the full time employment company was desperate.

Interview Questions
    When you're "hungry" you don't negotiate. I took the offer as is and will worry about the negotiation if I get offered a full time job.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!