TEKsystems Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The hiring process was not very difficult. The recruiter informed from time to time about the process. There were 3 interview rounds with the 1st being resume screening and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The process is fairly quick. The recruiters will contact you immediately if interested and move you along. They do not have much control over how long the client will take to review and begin their process. They do a good job of preparing you for the hiring manager interview by giving you specific areas to highlight and some of the responses they liked in your initial interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't believe they had one, but be prepared for questions around your commitment to the position or contract.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negation. They will give you 3 salary options that will decline as you elect benefits.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Interview

I met with a TEKsystems recruiter at their office. She was friendly, asked good questions and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a great position. Which she ultimately did. I'm very happy with the whole process. She had three positions to consider me for right off the bat and I interviewed for one of them within a week, I was offered that position immediately and accepted.

Negotiation

I wasn't satisfied with the salary offered, so I asked for $5.00 more per hour. She agreed to $2.50 more and a raise in 6 months. It was easy and no hassle.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Basically phone then came in a did the paperwork, usual drug testing and then wait... Once brought in for the 1:1 then it was basically a formality to review skills and then say we'll let you know

Interview Questions

• Basic background info and why you were contracting   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

They gave me a call after I applied to a position online to setup an interview. The original manager had to leave unexpectedly so I interviewed with a different recruiter. Very friendly process basically getting to know me better. The process lasted about half an hour. I haven't heard from them since that interview and don't believe I'll be going through them for a position.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

SImple, straight forward, and always be a team player. If you like to work alone this place is not for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing, they wouldn't budge.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Huntsville, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

Received phone call after applying. Answered questions and was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Kansas City, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

Tecnical questions, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

normal

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Working with TEKsystems was simply incredible. I was out of state and did not think I had a chance, but after a few calls including a couple of Skype calls, I was offered the contract and was asked to move as quickly as I could. Just could not have been a better experience.

Interview Questions

• That whole 'greatest weakness' qustion gets me every time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, was a set price like a value meal. But the price was a fair price.