TEKsystems

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

The process is fairly quick. The recruiters will contact you immediately if interested and move you along. They do not have much control over how long the client will take to review and begin their process. They do a good job of preparing you for the hiring manager interview by giving you specific areas to highlight and some of the responses they liked in your initial interview.

Interview Questions
  • I don't believe they had one, but be prepared for questions around your commitment to the position or contract.   Answer Question
Not much of a negation. They will give you 3 salary options that will decline as you elect benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

I met with a TEKsystems recruiter at their office. She was friendly, asked good questions and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a great position. Which she ultimately did. I'm very happy with the whole process. She had three positions to consider me for right off the bat and I interviewed for one of them within a week, I was offered that position immediately and accepted.

I wasn't satisfied with the salary offered, so I asked for $5.00 more per hour. She agreed to $2.50 more and a raise in 6 months. It was easy and no hassle.

Business Analyst Interview

They gave me a call after I applied to a position online to setup an interview. The original manager had to leave unexpectedly so I interviewed with a different recruiter. Very friendly process basically getting to know me better. The process lasted about half an hour. I haven't heard from them since that interview and don't believe I'll be going through them for a position.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

SImple, straight forward, and always be a team player. If you like to work alone this place is not for you.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, they wouldn't budge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

Received phone call after applying. Answered questions and was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in October 2012.

Tecnical questions, and behavioral questions.

normal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

Working with TEKsystems was simply incredible. I was out of state and did not think I had a chance, but after a few calls including a couple of Skype calls, I was offered the contract and was asked to move as quickly as I could. Just could not have been a better experience.

Interview Questions
    • That whole 'greatest weakness' qustion gets me every time.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation, was a set price like a value meal. But the price was a fair price.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

Applied at thingamajob.com. The recruiter contacted me over email and setup a phone cal. Meet and greet and we went over my work experience and the position. I was then scheduled a skype interview with the hiring manage and a phone interview with the client manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Hiring and interview process is simple: they will conduct a test of your skills using third party programs, cover the basics of the job, provide advise on how to handle the interview, and then let you go.

Interview Questions
    • Some recruiters will ask "Are you willing to take jobs that aren't temp-to-perm"? Be warned, this is a trick question.   View Answer
    TEK Systems does not negotiate rates since the contract rate is locked in.