TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Operations Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Interview Details – It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Question – General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

Hanover, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Applied online for several positions which matched interests. Got a callback for one of positions by recruiter. Setup date and time for 40 min phone screen, fairly basic interview, asked about interests, experiences, etc. Passed and got brought in for 1 on 1 and panel interview at headquarters.

Interview Question – What is your passion?   Answer Question

Hanover, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview which I passed and then was asked to come in for an interview. Offered the job - it was very easy. Now, you will most likely have a phone interview, then a formal meeting, and then a shadow with the position you are applying to understand the job you'll be doing. After that you will meet with a manager and then someone to upper management. Number one tip was know the company before you go in! That will impress them that you did your research.

Interview Question – Unfortunately, I do not remember a difficult question. They are having you come in and screening the phone interview to see if you're qualified. The remaining interviews are to see if you are a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation when I was hired on, I was very satisfied with the pay at the time. When I was promoted, there was no negotiation, that was just the pay I would be getting. This is not a company you just go into the boss' office and ask for a raise.

Hanover, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter on Tuesday and he infromed me to know the companies history and what their core values are, we scheduled a phone interview for Wednesday. During the phone interview the recruiter asked me about myself and my past employment and he also asked about the history and core values as discussed the day before. He requested an inerview and also encouraged me to learn the core values and history without notes for the interview. I interviewed the next Monday. The recruiter had a face-to-face interview with me, we went over the same information as on the phone interview. Then there was a Panel Interview with three supervisors they asked me questions somewhat like the recruiter but they were more in depth about the atmosphere of the company.

Interview Question – What are you passionate about? (it can be anything)   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Interview Details – Had the initial phone interview with someone from the corporate office, then was somehow forgotten about and got scheduled to do another interview on the phone. I told the recruiter, I believe we already spoke, and she realized her mistake. Waste of some time, then got the call to set up a personal interview in Phoenix. Traveled out there for an interview, had it with the manager.

Interview Question – Pretty good face to face interview expereince   Answer Question

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview with an internal recruiter. About five behavioral questions.
2. Online Excel test. Formulas and Pivot table.
3. Face to face interview with the hiring managers. Also behavioral questions and can be repetitive with the phone interview.
4. Phone interview with indirect managers at HQ. This is more of a chat about your background because at this point you were pretty much hired.

Interview Question – Who is your role model?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!