TEKsystems Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

It started out with a phone screening with an HR manager where you were asked basic information about yourself and the company. Then a phone interview was scheduled. Most of the questions during the phone interview were behavioral questions and about the company's core values. The in person interview consisted of meeting with three supervisors for about an hour. More behavioral questions and stuff about the company and their core values. After the interview, you shadow with a current employee. Overall, it was a good interview experience. Make sure you know the core values and how you would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with a "phone screening" which had some basic background information as well as some common interview questions, nothing too specific to the job. Enough to get a feel of the candidate. I received another call to set up a phone interview, which was much more in-depth. The initial screening person sent me information about the position as well as things to know for the interview. They provided a long list of questions to brush up on for the coming interview. When that interview happened, the information provided was very helpful. Lasted about an hour. Finally, they brought me in for an in person interview. They asked questions from the previous ones provided, but it was not the same as the phone interview. Then they asked for many examples of skills used on previous jobs, and how it applied to their company ideology.

Interview Questions

• How have you exemplified "X" quality listed on your resume on the job? How have you shown "X" tenant of our work environment philosophy on the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was simple and straight forward. Phone screen, 2 face to face interviews and a shadow. You interview with you Managers, a Senior manager, and a Regional Controller.The panel interview was kind of awkward with one person asking most of the questions and having the other people chime in every so often.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Interview

Typical interview. Initial phone screen, phone interview, then panel interview. The panel interview was kind of awkward with one person asking most of the questions and having the other people chime in every so often. Whole process took about 2 weeks- partly due to scheduling mistakes on their end.

Interview Questions

• Questions were usual and typical. There wasn't a difficult question that stood out.   Answer Question

Interview

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Career Builder is the company's official talent pool. Post your resume there and if your qualifications match, an internal recruiter will contact you. If you pass the screening process, you will be invited to the office for an interview with the Senior Managers who appear intimidating during the interview but they're really nice outside of the boiling room. You will then shadow with a tenured associate. Ask lots of culture related questions as the company prioritizes a culture fit over experience but of course, you need to show them that you have technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you faced conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

They look for a true rounded individual that will not only do the work but for in their culture. This is why they want to know about you, your motivation, your drive in life that is why this is the best company to work for in the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations just take it or leave it.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Interview

It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Applied online for several positions which matched interests. Got a callback for one of positions by recruiter. Setup date and time for 40 min phone screen, fairly basic interview, asked about interests, experiences, etc. Passed and got brought in for 1 on 1 and panel interview at headquarters.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD).

Interview

I first had a phone interview which I passed and then was asked to come in for an interview. Offered the job - it was very easy. Now, you will most likely have a phone interview, then a formal meeting, and then a shadow with the position you are applying to understand the job you'll be doing. After that you will meet with a manager and then someone to upper management. Number one tip was know the company before you go in! That will impress them that you did your research.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I do not remember a difficult question. They are having you come in and screening the phone interview to see if you're qualified. The remaining interviews are to see if you are a good fit for the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation when I was hired on, I was very satisfied with the pay at the time. When I was promoted, there was no negotiation, that was just the pay I would be getting. This is not a company you just go into the boss' office and ask for a raise.