TEKsystems Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

They look for a true rounded individual that will not only do the work but for in their culture. This is why they want to know about you, your motivation, your drive in life that is why this is the best company to work for in the industry.

Interview Questions
No negotiations just take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Business Operations Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Questions
    • General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Applied online for several positions which matched interests. Got a callback for one of positions by recruiter. Setup date and time for 40 min phone screen, fairly basic interview, asked about interests, experiences, etc. Passed and got brought in for 1 on 1 and panel interview at headquarters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems.

I first had a phone interview which I passed and then was asked to come in for an interview. Offered the job - it was very easy. Now, you will most likely have a phone interview, then a formal meeting, and then a shadow with the position you are applying to understand the job you'll be doing. After that you will meet with a manager and then someone to upper management. Number one tip was know the company before you go in! That will impress them that you did your research.

Interview Questions
    • Unfortunately, I do not remember a difficult question. They are having you come in and screening the phone interview to see if you're qualified. The remaining interviews are to see if you are a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation when I was hired on, I was very satisfied with the pay at the time. When I was promoted, there was no negotiation, that was just the pay I would be getting. This is not a company you just go into the boss' office and ask for a raise.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

I received a call from a recruiter on Tuesday and he infromed me to know the companies history and what their core values are, we scheduled a phone interview for Wednesday. During the phone interview the recruiter asked me about myself and my past employment and he also asked about the history and core values as discussed the day before. He requested an inerview and also encouraged me to learn the core values and history without notes for the interview. I interviewed the next Monday. The recruiter had a face-to-face interview with me, we went over the same information as on the phone interview. Then there was a Panel Interview with three supervisors they asked me questions somewhat like the recruiter but they were more in depth about the atmosphere of the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Had the initial phone interview with someone from the corporate office, then was somehow forgotten about and got scheduled to do another interview on the phone. I told the recruiter, I believe we already spoke, and she realized her mistake. Waste of some time, then got the call to set up a personal interview in Phoenix. Traveled out there for an interview, had it with the manager.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2010.

1. Phone interview with an internal recruiter. About five behavioral questions.
    2. Online Excel test. Formulas and Pivot table.
    3. Face to face interview with the hiring managers. Also behavioral questions and can be repetitive with the phone interview.
    4. Phone interview with indirect managers at HQ. This is more of a chat about your background because at this point you were pretty much hired.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!