TEKsystems Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

TEKsystems has the most impressive means to recruit, screen and interview potential contractors with specific focus on IT and software/systems based opportunities. My Recruiter, the Account Management staff, and the general management team are very diligent and produce excellent results!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation within a project plan where it was necessary to address issues where time, level of deliverables, or budget was going to be negatively impacted and how did I mitigate the risk and the situation itself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2010.

Very informal, difficult to access what they were looking for. Some what silly questions about which web controls need to be used to display what types of information.

Interview Questions
    • When would you use a radio buttonon a web page?   View Answer
    What negotiation phase? Told this was the salary take it or leave it.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2009.

They mainly interview you to see how you will do when you meet the client. They are not always versed in the work or the industry you may be applying for. As this is a staffing company, this interview is just to present yourself in a good way so they are confident you will do well in front of the client. They only want to place good candidates in front of clients. Did a phone and in person interview, before having both with the client.

Interview Questions
    I was told an hourly rate. tried to push for more, to no avail. I do know one person who negotiated they pay her healthcare costs.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2009.

Meet and Greet, and then interviewed with the hosting company requiring a consultant

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable - TEKsystems is greedy and takes a big percentage of the pay rate

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!