TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bloomington, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – TEKsystems has the most impressive means to recruit, screen and interview potential contractors with specific focus on IT and software/systems based opportunities. My Recruiter, the Account Management staff, and the general management team are very diligent and produce excellent results!

Interview Question – Describe a situation within a project plan where it was necessary to address issues where time, level of deliverables, or budget was going to be negatively impacted and how did I mitigate the risk and the situation itself?   Answer Question

Plymouth Meeting, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal, difficult to access what they were looking for. Some what silly questions about which web controls need to be used to display what types of information.

Interview Question – When would you use a radio buttonon a web page?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – What negotiation phase? Told this was the salary take it or leave it.

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2009.

Interview Details – They mainly interview you to see how you will do when you meet the client. They are not always versed in the work or the industry you may be applying for. As this is a staffing company, this interview is just to present yourself in a good way so they are confident you will do well in front of the client. They only want to place good candidates in front of clients. Did a phone and in person interview, before having both with the client.

Interview Question – What systems have you worked with?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was told an hourly rate. tried to push for more, to no avail. I do know one person who negotiated they pay her healthcare costs.

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2009.

Interview Details – Meet and Greet, and then interviewed with the hosting company requiring a consultant

Interview Question – Business Analyst testing questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable - TEKsystems is greedy and takes a big percentage of the pay rate

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!