TEKsystems

Very Easy Interview

Contractor Interview

Contractor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2013.

Interview Details – I appeared for a face-to-face interview with TEK and a phone interview with their ultimate client. The client told me that I was the only one of the candidates sent his way by TEK whom he would even consider hiring. He phoned TEK within 30 minutes and approved the hire.

Interview Question – No real questions of substance with TEK. TEK is an 8A machine in essence and really gave me the impression they would not make a hire unless I was a "brotha." (This is the government side of TEK.) Fortunately they submitted me to the client and as I said above the hire was made less a face-to-face interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all. I get $45 an hour out of $89 an hour billed by a prime Federal contractor with no other benefit. Obviously we know where this is going.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!