TEKsystems Contractor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Contractor Interview

Always go through the motions of getting people into the system, but I never hear anything from them after that. I've dealt with them on and off for 15 years.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in December 2013.

I appeared for a face-to-face interview with TEK and a phone interview with their ultimate client. The client told me that I was the only one of the candidates sent his way by TEK whom he would even consider hiring. He phoned TEK within 30 minutes and approved the hire.

Interview Questions
    • No real questions of substance with TEK. TEK is an 8A machine in essence and really gave me the impression they would not make a hire unless I was a "brotha." (This is the government side of TEK.) Fortunately they submitted me to the client and as I said above the hire was made less a face-to-face interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at all. I get $45 an hour out of $89 an hour billed by a prime Federal contractor with no other benefit. Obviously we know where this is going.