TEKsystems Contractor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.0

Contractor Interview

Interview

Short sweet and to the point, I don't remember even much of an interview process I was just kinda called. I did a short interview over the phone. After which, I was brought in to fill out all of the required paperwork and then I started employment.

Interview Questions

• What my prior experience was and what I felt comfortable with.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Contractor Interview

Interview

Always go through the motions of getting people into the system, but I never hear anything from them after that. I've dealt with them on and off for 15 years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

I appeared for a face-to-face interview with TEK and a phone interview with their ultimate client. The client told me that I was the only one of the candidates sent his way by TEK whom he would even consider hiring. He phoned TEK within 30 minutes and approved the hire.

Interview Questions

• No real questions of substance with TEK. TEK is an 8A machine in essence and really gave me the impression they would not make a hire unless I was a "brotha." (This is the government side of TEK.) Fortunately they submitted me to the client and as I said above the hire was made less a face-to-face interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. I get $45 an hour out of $89 an hour billed by a prime Federal contractor with no other benefit. Obviously we know where this is going.