1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Naperville, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

The phone interview was fairly simple. The recruiter I spoke with asked the basic sales position questions. ( Why sales, past sales experience, what motivates you, etc.) I passed this portion of the interview and was set up with a 1:1 interview with the district manager. The DM asks more behavioral questions. This part is a little harder. I made it past this portion of the interview with a lot of confidence and was invited back for the last part of the interview process. This part was a on the job shadow day. I started the day off with a panel interview where two account mangers drill you with more specific behavioral questions. After about 45 mins of the panel interview I met with a bunch of different employees and learn what they do on a day-to-day basis. Overall, it was a pretty intense interview. I felt extremely confident that I did well and thought I would have been offered the position. I didn't hear back until about 2 weeks later in which i received a generic letter in the mail stating I wasn't going to be hired. TOTAL BUMMER. I'm not bitter towards the company though. It's definitely looked like a great place to work.

Interview Questions