Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems
- Technical Recruiter (79)
- Recruiter (65)
- Project Manager (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Business Operations Associate (11)
- IT Recruiter (10)
- Software Developer (10)
- IT Consultant (7)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Desktop Support (5)
- Systems Analyst (4)
- Account Manager (4)
- Help Desk Analyst (4)
- Technician (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (4)
- QA Analyst (3)
- Project Analyst (3)
- IT Project Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Java Developer (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Recruiter/Account Manager (2)
- Multimedia Designer (2)
- Senior Technical Project Manager (2)
- Contractor (2)
- Network Technician (2)
- Developer (2)
- Project Planner (2)
Credit Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at TEKsystems.
1. Found the position on careerbuilder.com, and applied.
2. Received a call from the company recruiter to set up a phone interview. She advised me to go to the company website to learn about the company history, values, articles, etc and the job description
3. The telephone interview was about 30 - 40 mins long; largely specific behavioural question e.g. "give me a time when you had to do a project with someone who didn't like you"
4. She called me the next day for an in person interview
5. The in person interview I set with 2 manager and it was very much like the phone interview.
6. It's has been 3 days after the interview, they haven't called or emailed me back with a response.
7. If they call me, they will set me up for a 3rd interview which consists of 30mins of side by side on the floor (job) and a final interview with a district manager
- What do you know about TEKsystems? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems
Credit Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD) in July 2010.
Phone interview with HR. Typical situational/leadership questions. Followed up a week later and was invited to interview in Hanover. They did not cover any expenses, but I went ahead with the process. $1500 and 700 miles later, I'm waiting in the lobby of the headquarters. Interviewer showed up late and whisked me away to a tiny room off the lobby. Went through the same questions from phone interview, then was questioned by another credit analyst and credit manager. Typical questions about the job description. Whole process took an hour and then I left to have a cold beer in town. I wasn't even offered a tour of the complex. Two days later I received the rejection email. After all my expense they couldn't even bother calling. Overall, I was very disappointed with the process and how unprofessionally I was treated. They claim to be the best in the industry, but personally, I would look elsewhere for employment.