TEKsystems

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Desktop Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews, one with Teksystem and one with the client. Basic interview on past experience. No test or psychology questions. Drug and background test.

Interview Question – Questions were straight forward. Entry level position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, Unemployment was running out and had to take any offer.

Very Easy Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

Interview Details – I went in for an interview, which lasted about 15 minutes. I then took a couple of tests online.

Interview Question – Not really anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what the contract rate was. No negotiation.

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2009.

Interview Details – spoke with recruiter about resume... got info about job.. told recruiter I was interested.. took skill test.. spoke with another rep at same company by phone.. got position... given start date..

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was told what the rate was going to be.. Non negotiable

Desktop Support

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Called with opportunity, went over resume, check how much experience I had. Sent me to a 1 on 1 interview with client. Went on 2nd interview withclient. Cut the Mustard. Took job.

Interview Question – How would I handle a Doctor that was not pleased?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered an Hourly rate with no negotiation. It was the max that they said they could offer.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!