TEKsystems Desktop Support Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2014

1.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

After seeing a job posting on the TekSystems website i went ahead and submitted my resume. After that I was contacted by a recruiter. After several emails regarding this position we made plans for a meet and greet. Now, here is the thing, I am currently employed and looking for a higher paying job as I am making very little money at the moment. I spent money I didn't have and took time off work to make this meeting. When I get there they tell me the job is not going to happen and there are not any current jobs at the mmoment. I couldn't have been told this over the phone? Wtf. Thanks for wasting my time and money so you can pad your database. Never again.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked with the clients systems before.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

I went in for an interview, which lasted about 15 minutes. I then took a couple of tests online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the contract rate was. No negotiation.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Teksystem and one with the client. Basic interview on past experience. No test or psychology questions. Drug and background test.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward. Entry level position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, Unemployment was running out and had to take any offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

spoke with recruiter about resume... got info about job.. told recruiter I was interested.. took skill test.. spoke with another rep at same company by phone.. got position... given start date..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told what the rate was going to be.. Non negotiable

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Called with opportunity, went over resume, check how much experience I had. Sent me to a 1 on 1 interview with client. Went on 2nd interview withclient. Cut the Mustard. Took job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered an Hourly rate with no negotiation. It was the max that they said they could offer.