TEKsystems Healthcare IT Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Healthcare IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2013.

An Account Manager from another office responded to my ad on LinkedIn from when I was searching for a sales/recruitment position. I had a nice chat with him, sent him my resume and he forwarded it to the DBO in the office I would be working in.

I had an interview with the DBO and it went very well, basically emphasized culture over anything else in order to be successful in the company. He was very interested in my family and background. It felt more like a conversation than an interview honestly. After that he scheduled a half day with the downtown office, where I would be working. I got there at 7:30 AM and sat down with each Recruiter and got to know a little about each.

After that I had a panel interview with two Account Managers in the mall area, so it was a really relaxed interview, very unusual in my opinion. They asked me a lot of questions about my background, my family, and why I want a career in sales. I answered everything honestly and just gave it my best shot.

After that I had lunch with two Recruiters. They focused more on my experience and what kind of work I did previously. I tried my best to showcase my skills and how my work experience was useful for recruiting/sales. One of the account managers told me to contact the DBO and follow up. That ended the half day.

Interview Questions
  • Give me three words to describe yourself.   View Answer
No negotiation. Everyone starts at 30K and you work your way up.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!