TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – They prep you for the interview at TEKsystems and you have the actual interview at the job location. Pretty straightforward interview, asked about resume and a few personal questions. They will ask a few technical questions o be prepared. Overall I would say the interview with TEKsystems was fairly routine.

Interview Question – The asked about a .pst file and how to find it.   Answer Question

Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Interviewed at a local Starbucks with a drop dead gorgeous account exec, whom was professional, courteous and never made me feel bad for my lack of experience or decision to switch careers. She was hard to get a hold of subsequent to the interview, but much of this was due to a difficult client.

Interview Question – Why do you want to have an entry level IT job when you have a Law Degree.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, there was a rate offered and no room for negotiation as it was my first job in the IT industry.

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2008.

Interview Details – Brought me in with 2 days notice.
Asked usual recruiter questions.
Not a whole lot of knowledge.
Had job withing 2 days.

Interview Question – None, all HR type questions.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2010.

Interview Details – there was an introductory meeting with a recruiter, a brief phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Before I could get home from the interview, I learned that I had gotten the job. I had to wait one additional week while I waited for my background check to clear.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!