TEKsystems Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

They prep you for the interview at TEKsystems and you have the actual interview at the job location. Pretty straightforward interview, asked about resume and a few personal questions. They will ask a few technical questions o be prepared. Overall I would say the interview with TEKsystems was fairly routine.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interviewed at a local Starbucks with a drop dead gorgeous account exec, whom was professional, courteous and never made me feel bad for my lack of experience or decision to switch careers. She was hard to get a hold of subsequent to the interview, but much of this was due to a difficult client.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to have an entry level IT job when you have a Law Degree.   Answer Question
    None, there was a rate offered and no room for negotiation as it was my first job in the IT industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2008.

Brought me in with 2 days notice.
    Asked usual recruiter questions.
    Not a whole lot of knowledge.
    Had job withing 2 days.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2010.

there was an introductory meeting with a recruiter, a brief phone interview, followed by an in person interview. Before I could get home from the interview, I learned that I had gotten the job. I had to wait one additional week while I waited for my background check to clear.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!