TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – A little unorganized and long process. Conference calls not being made when scheduled.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Difficult Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of two TEK phone interviews before interview with prospective contract client. Interviews with TEK were mainly as expected, questions about my experience, past job history, industry certifications, along with some personal history. I found the interview with my client to be much more technical related. I was interviewed, by phone, for two hours without a break, hammered with questions from all around...The interviewers were very personable, and I could tell they were very team oriented (which I like). I was thrown a couple times by a couple of old school transport layer questions as well as a couple from an obviously experienced database admin. I held my own and eventually got the contract. Still not quite a year since joining the company,and I am pretty happy so far.

Interview Question – Define the TCP handshake? wasn't expecting that one...   View Answer

Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Took about tow interviews, got sent to the Clients site( one of TS hiring mgrs meet me @ the door) Ultimately, the client make the final decisions whether to bring you in. not T'sysytem.

Interview Question – Questions are based on the job reqs ie, Technical vs Software   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – its often hard to negotiate if you are still getting on board ( remember that TS is only a middleman)

San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2010.

Interview Details – The guys at TekSystems were really good. Followed up quickly and efficiently, negotiated a better salary, and seemed like they genuinely wanted me to get the job. Of course, their commission depended on me getting in, but they were still awesome to work with. Highly recommended.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Wasn't much of a negotiation, but it was alright.

Bloomington, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2008.

Interview Details – Contacted directly by recruiter. Initially conducted phone interview. Another phone interview was arranged with a more in-depth process with another recruiter. Was given a on-line skills test with Microsoft office products, as well as personality test. Arranged for a face-to-face interview. Interview conducted very professionally. Offered an initial job offer at end of interview with overview of benefits, salary, etc.

Interview Question – Tell me about your most complex issue and how you resolved it successfully.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Vacation and medical/dental plan was negotiable. Was told that if my contract with State Farm was successful at the end of the year-long contract, and I wanted to move to another location, TEKsystems would find me a job at my new location as well as pay any relocation costs.

Very Easy Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Was brought into a room where I met with my recruiter. He reviewed my history and told me he will start looking for me right away.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!