TEKsystems

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Pre interview with TEK was very easy. We met in a coffee shop and discussed my resume and expectation. The position was discussed in detail and the rep submitted my information right away. I was hired by the company within a couple of days.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty typical. No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary and vacation time. Pretty easy and straight forward

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager
Hanover, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process seemed very unorganized. Consisted of excessive last minute scheduling to include a phone interview which they were 2.5 hours late for.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!