TEKsystems IT Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

Very prepared for interview process and account manager met with me prior to intervierview. planning, scheduling and preparation were all on target. Recruiter provided job description then submited resume to Account manager who in turn submitted to client. Client requested in person interview, followed up by onboarding interview after offering the position.

Interview Questions
  • Usually request experiences pertaining to position, "Tell me about..." or "Give a real life example....". This is only difficult if you do not hae the experience to back up your resume.   Answer Question
Direct, we negotiated salary prior to interview based on going market rate and client contract.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Pre interview with TEK was very easy. We met in a coffee shop and discussed my resume and expectation. The position was discussed in detail and the rep submitted my information right away. I was hired by the company within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated salary and vacation time. Pretty easy and straight forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Interview process seemed very unorganized. Consisted of excessive last minute scheduling to include a phone interview which they were 2.5 hours late for.

Interview Questions
    • How did you hear about us? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Describe your daily tasks at your current position...   Answer Question