TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – Talk with account managers and DBO do find out if job is right for me. Half day interview to talk with the staff and see what its all about.

Interview Question – Name the largest challange in your sales carereer to date.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2010.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview is a phone screen that lasts about 20-30 minutes. They ask you a lot of situational questions, " what would you do in this situation" and "describe a time when you did this/ that". They grill you with about 10-12 questions. Then you get a call explaining next steps, which usually means you come in the office to meet with the manager. The manager asks you more questions, however it feels more conversational. Then the third part id a half day, when you coming in and see how the day is run, meet different recruiters and managers, and then right before lunch you have a panel interview where 2-3 other managers sit and grill you for about an hour. Then they either take you out to lunch or give you a call a few days later about the outcome.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were confronted about not doing a good job and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really isnt room to negotiate. they have a base salary of 31k and thats it, and they offer benefits which you have to pay about 60% for or you dont get benefits at all.

IT Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – 1st interview was with the office director. The questions asked were more HR related but very in depth. Somewhat repetitive. The second was with some of the sales managers who had similar questions. The interview was geared more towards me and my abilities relating to the job function. The last one was with the regional director. Very upfront and direct. Geared solely on my abilities and experience in sales with random questions to throw me of.

Interview Question – If you could have any job in the world what would it be?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews with the company, the open house meeting, meeting with an Account Manager, Half-day interview and finally met with the DBO. Every interview was basically asking me my life story and was told to ask them any questions. These people love questions.. After the last interview with DBO, he told me to call if I was still interested or if I had the "drive", I am still waiting for him to call me back but I'm assuming the chances are slim.

Interview Question – Every question was about my life story.   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!