TEKsystems IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, and one in person interview. Just heard feedback, and waiting to hear back from recruiter. It was somewhat lengthy because of other jobs I was interviewing for, but the recruiter was always great in communicating with me.

Interview Questions

• Difficult scenarios you've dealt with in life, why do you think you'd be a good fit, can you persevere?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very therapeutic and honest. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming. Three managers interviewed me in an small conference room in their main St. Louis office. I didn't have to wait long to be interviewed. They asked questions about how learned of this position and then looked over my resume to gain some knowledge about me. They took turns on asking questions about my resume then they allowed me to tell my story on why I would be good for their company and what drives me to be great. It was very honest and real interview. At the end, they allowed me to pepper them with any questions I had for them. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about what motives me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL).

Interview

A phone interview, in person interview, third lunch interview. Whatever you were taught straight out of business school about interviews...toss it out the window for the in person interview. They really want to know about you as a person to have an understanding of if this job is a good fit for your personality. Very personal questions asked. Were you the slacker in fraternity life? Do you feel like you fought for attention as the middle child? VERY PERSONAL but not invasive in my opinion. Don't be afraid to show your flaws, they want to work with you if you're a good candidate to conquer those issues and aim for progress. Be teachable and show how opened you are to making mistakes and being trained.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a brief one on one interview. I was asked what type of jobs I had been applying for. I hadn't been applying for sales jobs, and this was specifically a sales job. Long story short, he could tell I wasn't on fire for sales, and marketing was more up my alley. The interviewer was very encouraging, but make sure you're on fire for sales.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was about a 3 week process. Overall, it was good expereince. They will pretty much talk you out of the job to make sure that you want it. They do play mind games in the interview. Thats how they filter out who wants it and who is just applying.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a diffcult time in your life? How did you overcome it? What Motivates you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Appplication, phone interview, reference validation, shadow a half day and final step was an in-person interview. Questions revolved around alignment with company culture and values. The half-day shadow was a great way to learn about the office's operating rhythm and the energy of my future peers. Great to see their top clients and learn how they deliver their business.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever wanted to quit? And, how did you get past it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate benefits and compensation plan.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

standard sit down interview. Asked many different questions about the company and what I knew about it. Also asked about my past history with jobs as well as with school. Asked about what I had heard about the company as well.

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2015.

Interview

There were questions mostly about your personality and how you work in a team. I went through an initial phone screening with a recruiter, phone interview, and finally an in person interview after filling out an online profile. The in person interview itself took about an hour. They mostly wanted you to get them to engage (cause it's sales.)

IT Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a current TEKsystems recruiter on LinkedIn because of common past work experience and then set up a phone interview with a territory recruiter. They asked a lot of basic questions about my education and past work experience. It seemed like a get-to-know-you interview and test of your phone presence, as this is a big part of the job. An in person interview was set up immediately during the phone interview with the director of the location I was applying for. I then had to complete a lengthy job history form online before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal position to be in within 5 years? What motivates you? What has been your biggest struggle to overcome either in your personal life or work life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Really honed in on the 'Why?' of wanting the job and the resiliency to be able to handle rejection and commit to succeeding. It is a great interview process for someone that has a lot of fire, but maybe not a lot of technical skills. I enjoyed it though because it allowed for TEKsystems to see if I was a good fit for them, and also it allowed for me to see if it would be a good fit for me. They have room for advancement in the company, but it seemed a bit dry for me.