TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Technician Interview

IT Technician
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2012.

Interview Details – Went through many interviews before finding a contract. Blew my first interview out of the water and was told I guaranteely had the job only to not receive a call back which I found very strange. The process is very demoralizing and you will be put towards stuff that is hardly relevant to your field of work. Also expect to be put into group interviews which I personally find very disrespectful.

Interview Question – Tell about a time that you overcame adversity to help a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have negotiating power with TEK. They will start you out at extremely low pay and make false promises of increased pay and being put on full time

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems IT Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.