TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.8

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

They made the job sound ALOT better than it really was. Told me I would be working day shift in the interview process than at the very last second told me it was night work. They knew this all along but didn't want to disclose that up front. They lied to me about several other things as well. I don't think I will do any more business with them in the near future. The recruiters are not up front and honest. If you decide to work with this company... BEWARE!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was not that bad... just a bunch of lies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EVER! The process consisted of three steps: Phone Interview, In person interview, and finally a half-day in the office. The phone interview was very nice and professional. When I can in for the in person interview, things seemed to go well at first. However, half way through the interview, my interviewer asked me to describe some character flaws that I have struggled with in the past. They spent the majority of the interview ripping me apart and looking for different faults in my character. They asked very uncomfortable questions about personal life and came across as very unprofessional. They asked me to come in for a half day after the interview and I accepted in spite of my better instincts.

When I came in for the half day, other members of the management team grilled me about issues they assumed that I had. It was an overall negative experience in which the interviewers did everything possible to make other people around them feel small. Life is too short to work with people who treat others this way.

Interview Questions

• "I think people might have a hard time getting along with you. Why do you think that is?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Then moved on to a face to face with the Director of the office and an account manager. After that, they called my references. 2 hours later I received an offer. To the point and a very meaningful interview instead of asking the regular meaningless interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (El Segundo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a couple of employees at a college career fair. Told them I was interested in LA location. A week later had a phone interview with LA recruiter, which lead to a interview in person with the manager of an office near me. This went well and was flown out to LA for a half day job shadow and very brief interview.

• Strengths
      Weaknesses
      What do you know about the position
      Why TEKsystems
      Why the industry interest you
      The hardest time in your life
      How you overcame one of the hardest times in your life.
      What makes you interested in sales
      A time when you thought about giving up on something but managed to get through it

Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2015.

Interview

Nice and very friendly interview process, very different from other common questions, rather focus on your own self. People are very friendly and want to know about your self. A bit personal questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The hiring process was not very difficult. The recruiter informed from time to time about the process.
    There were 3 interview rounds with the 1st being resume screening and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project experience.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

A telephonic interview outlining the job requirements and then reviewing my Cv and my assignments for close matches. Then in particular the specifics on the position and the time in which i had performed the required functions of the position

Interview Questions

• How long have you used UNIX?
      Do you know Apache open suite?
      where have you used WebServices?
      Can you say what a Restful service means?
      What kind of teams have you managed?
      Can you deliver presentations to management?

1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. 45 minutes. Recruiter in Newport Beach reached out to me via linked in and asked that I have a phone interview. Spoke with a recruiter in AZ about the process.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair, after sharing my interest with the recruiter I had a call set up where we spoke about the different aspect of the position. Afterwards, a hiring manager reached out to me and we set up an interview in their Chicago office where I met with two interviewers. I have not yet scheduled a time, but the next step in the process is a half day training session at back at their offices where you really get to see all the moving pieces and the day to day of the Account Manager position

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

My interview experience with TEKsystems was great. It started with a phone interview after speaking with someone at a university career fair. After that, came the in person interview where I met with three people who each asked a good amount of questions.

After that came a half (shadow) day where I got to meet many people from around the office. Everyone was very pleasant.