TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I first had an interview over the phone. It was super helpful, after my interview, the recruiter gave me pointers on what to focus on and to prepare for the in person interview. The in person interview was a little intimidating mainly because I heard the person interviewing me was intimidating and brutal. He cut to the chase and wanted to know specific details, why this and why that to just about everything. More about my personal life than my work experience and skills.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

The initial interview process did not take a long time to undergo. After applying online, one of the HR personnel contacts you, usually via phone, and conducts a brief interview to see if there is a reason to move forward with the process. Then, if there is good chemistry, they'll set up an interview with you at one of the branch offices. After the interview, it took a long time to hear back from the company even after calling the interviewer multiple times.

Interview Questions

• What can you do help TekSystems fulfill its mission and vision? What are three strengths? What's one area of weakness?   Answer Question

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Telephonic and a 2-round in-person technical interview. Skillset evaluation was specific to the Client requirement. ... . . ... .. .. . .. .. .. .. .... .. ... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .............................................

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose. Skillset evaluation was specific to the Client requirement......... . .. ........... ........... .......... . ... . ... ... .. .. ..   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. Questions were basically a bunch of situational "what would you do if this happened" type of questions. People were very nice, but very intense. Each panel was made up of different people, but they ended up being the peers you sat next to when you actually worked there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my comfort level with tech speak -- the recruiting we were doign would be technologically based.   1 Answer

Receuiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

First you will have a phone interview with an internal Receuiter, if that goes well then you'll move to personal interview with the director of business operations and/or senior account manager; if that goes well you'll more to a half day. Final step is reference check then offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you persevered through something very challenging, strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments/failures.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

interviewed in-person with 2 account managers then interviewed in-person with 2 directors was referred into the interview by a friend of mine the interviews were focused on determining if I aligned with the culture, instead of determining if I could do the recruiting job, so culture is the #1 priority

Interview Questions

• describe your experience building relationships, describe your experience with outside sales, who referred you into the interview, describe how you've overcome challenges to reach a goal, please tell me about your experience with leading a group of people   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Tempe, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, and one in person interview. Just heard feedback, and waiting to hear back from recruiter. It was somewhat lengthy because of other jobs I was interviewing for, but the recruiter was always great in communicating with me.

Interview Questions

• Difficult scenarios you've dealt with in life, why do you think you'd be a good fit, can you persevere?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter. In person with Director and then a panel interview with some of the members of the team. After the final interview with the team, the director will sit with the members that interviewed you to get final thoughts and to see if you will be a good fit

Contractor Interview

Interview

Short sweet and to the point, I don't remember even much of an interview process I was just kinda called. I did a short interview over the phone. After which, I was brought in to fill out all of the required paperwork and then I started employment.

Interview Questions

• What my prior experience was and what I felt comfortable with.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Initial contact to express interest. Then a phone interview with the same recruiter next day. It took about an hour. Be prepared with standard questions. Also, they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs. Know the core values and be able to discuss them (have notes during phone call). Then an in person interview/shadow. Starts with shadow of current team member and then standard interview questions with team manager. Then you go to the two upper level managers and meet with them for a while. Very standard questions. Just know they take their core values serious and tailor your answers with that in mind.

Interview Questions

• they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs.   Answer Question