TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.8

Contractor Interview

Interview

Short sweet and to the point, I don't remember even much of an interview process I was just kinda called. I did a short interview over the phone. After which, I was brought in to fill out all of the required paperwork and then I started employment.

Interview Questions

• What my prior experience was and what I felt comfortable with.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Hanover, MD).

Interview

Initial contact to express interest. Then a phone interview with the same recruiter next day. It took about an hour. Be prepared with standard questions. Also, they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs. Know the core values and be able to discuss them (have notes during phone call). Then an in person interview/shadow. Starts with shadow of current team member and then standard interview questions with team manager. Then you go to the two upper level managers and meet with them for a while. Very standard questions. Just know they take their core values serious and tailor your answers with that in mind.

Interview Questions

• they will ask about a time you gave and received feedback. A difficult conversation. What you like least about your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

They are looking for competitive, driven, motivated, and fun individuals to work for them. They will phone screen you then a one on one with the director followed by a lunch or dinner panel interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions to get to know who you are as a person and want to know what drives and motivates you. They expect you to be vulnerable with each other and really put everything out there.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The phone interview was very informal and quick; I was asked what questions I had for the interviewer as well as what I knew about the company. I shared the information I learned online (from their website, glassdoor, etc.) and asked questions about the company's culture, expectations, and day-to-day office happenings.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Phone call. All the woman talked about was how much better they were than the other companies. I understand that you want to beat the competition, but the way she was speaking about it was bragging and saying how other companies have just "copied" them and no one else holds a candle to them.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screen with DBO. I was instructed to find a few recruiters who work for TEKsystems and call them to ask about the role, expectations, hardest part, easiest part, etc. After that was completed I called the DBO back and then an onsite interview with the DBO was scheduled. I also met with 4 Account Manager's. I did a 1/2 day, where I sat with a few different recruiters so I could see first hand what some of their day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed. What motivates you? What is the hardest thing you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

interviewed with 4 people, started with a phone interview, 2 1 on 1's, and then a panel. Tough questions, very concerned about how you fit culturally within the organization. Wasn't overly concerned with my background, more my work ethic and cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this opportunity?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL).

Interview

A phone interview, in person interview, third lunch interview. Whatever you were taught straight out of business school about interviews...toss it out the window for the in person interview. They really want to know about you as a person to have an understanding of if this job is a good fit for your personality. Very personal questions asked. Were you the slacker in fraternity life? Do you feel like you fought for attention as the middle child? VERY PERSONAL but not invasive in my opinion. Don't be afraid to show your flaws, they want to work with you if you're a good candidate to conquer those issues and aim for progress. Be teachable and show how opened you are to making mistakes and being trained.

Sales/Recruiter Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process is split up between an initial conversation, a phone interview, and then a on site interview. The phone call may range from 30-60 mins depending on the interviewer. After the phone interview you receive an interview letting you know whether or not you have successfully passed on to the next phase.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. Within a week or two I was contacted by a regional recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was pretty standard - tell me about yourself, are you competitive, why sales/recruiting, describe for me a time when, etc. I was moved to the second round of interviews in which I did a branch visit and panel interview with the branch manager and an account manager. They were very polite and engaging. Prior to the interview you fill out a background report with experience and they used that to guide the interview, which lasted about an hour and a half. Following the interview they said they would be in contact with me within the next week and if I didn't hear from them then I should call. Well, I didn't hear from them. I sent them both follow up thank you emails, only heard back from the ranch manager saying he would be in contact with me soon. Another week goes by, no word. I sent another email on a Thursday mornjng inquiring where they were I the process and that I was still very interested. No word back. I called on Monday, no answer. I called on Tuesday and finally got the branch manager who informed me that I interviews all and I was an ideal candidate, but they wee going with someone else. eexpernice

Interview Questions

• What makes you competitive? Give an example of teamwork? How do you communicate and deal with criticism?   Answer Question