TEKsystems

265 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Analyst Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was pretty fast. Only telephonic interview took 1 week time, rest of the process was so quick.

Interview Question – Can't think of anything at this moment.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – It was a pleasure to find that TEKsystems regularly seeks a face-to-face interview with Consultants (even virtually), in an effort to get better acquainted with each candidate. They also explained during the initial interview that even in preparation for being placed, during the assignment and after the assignment, they take the initiative to make sure that each Consultant is more qualified (even through basic training) and has a good experience while on assingment. I would definitely recommend TEKsystems and use them again when seeking employment in the future.

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – Contacted after applying online. Three phone interview, then an in person half day interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you stepped out of your comfort zone   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Very satisfied with the interview process. The recruiting manager I worked with was very prompt and answered all my questions patiently. From application to offer it took about 4 weeks. Had technical interview, and 2 rounds of interviews with the Director who is the final decision maker. Overall the interview process and experience was good. They tested in the key areas of 1) Business Skills/Soft Skills/Customer Interaction Experience, 2) Architecture and Solutions Design Skills and 3) Onsite/Offshore Co-ordination and how good I would work in a team etc.

Interview Question – Expectation on Administration in addition to Solutions Design/Development.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the Designation and got one level higher than what was offered as what I asked is the one that would fit my experience and previous designation. I couldn't get higher salary that what was offered.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2012.

Interview Details – TEKsystems is looking for people who want to eventually move into a sales role. Communicating that is essential for attaining the role. The process generally moves from phone screen with the internal, to onsite with the director of the office, to a half-day panel interview with recruiters and account managers from the office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales/what do you know about sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, all compensation is set in stone for entry level candidates. I have heard of other recruiters with industry experience being able to negotiate for a higher base.

Customer Support Supervisor Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had a screening interview with one of the recruiters from Houston. She was very informative and helpful and asked a lot of great questions. She scheduled me for an in-person interview right away. My second interview with the Regional Field Manager was great. We talked for a long time about the position and the expectations. She also brought in the Sales Manager who gave me some more information as well. I had a final interview with a couple of the Account Managers and they asked some pretty great questions and also had a lot of information for me.

Interview Question – I was asked if I believed that my lack of HR experience would hinder my ability to learn the role and succeed and if offered the job, how I would go about learning the details that I'd be look to to know.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Interview Details – The following has to be done: Drug screening, interview with TEKsystems, interface prep, interview with hiring manager, background check.

Interview Question – Database related experience related questions. Be on your game with past knowledge of HL7 infrastructure and healthcare terms.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – straight forward with the salary requirements. travel expenses to be covered by TEKsystems instead of having to go through reimbursements.

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then in- person. The phone interview was pretty typical. The in- person interview took almost an hour and a half and the hiring manager really wants to get to know you, asking personal questions. Everyone who I came in contact with was very nice and seemed like they really liked their job,

Interview Question – Explain a time when you failed and what you did to make it better?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – The recruiter actually got a hold of me first and then took her two weeks to reply to my response. Then we set up a phone interview for a couple weeks in the future. After the phone interview, she wanted to set up a F2F interview and asked me to follow up. I followed up and no response. I emailed her twice over the next 2 months and called her 3 times. No response. I FINALLY got a hold of her and she had the nerve to tell me that they went with someone else...without telling me they actually didn't want to give me a 2nd interview like they said they did. Only reason she picked up the phone the last time is because I mentioned her actions to someone I knew working in the same company and he told her off for not getting back to me. I was EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the hiring process. Other recruiters are probably better at their jobs with TEKsystems but certainly not this one.

Interview Question – I really don't remember...it was THAT long ago.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

Interview Details – One informal interview. When they told me they didn't have anything for me, then wanted references, it became clear that what they really wanted was references they could call and pester fr jobs.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems interview questions and advice. All 265 interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.