TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

I had two phone interviews and one personal interview. It was very personality based. They also want to hear you say that you love money and that that is the main thing that drives you in life. Literally if you say you are not money driven they will probably not extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you to tell them something very personal. They want to see what kind of obstacles you have overcome in life.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

1 Phone, 1 face to face with 3 people. It is very easy if you can articulate these points. Most people pass the interview because they need bodies.

Interview Questions
    Basically take it or leave it.

General Contractor Interview

Really unprofessional. Contacted me a week after applying for a higher end job. Wanted to talk to be about projects I could be a part of. Never heard back after getting an email saying they want to work with me after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just general small conversation that got the person interviewing me side tracked   Answer Question

QA Interview

I got the offer as a contractor from a a major company and I just needed a recruiting company to handle the paper work. The manager recommended Teksystem and things went ok from there.

Software Tester Interview

Asked basic questions on the software development life cycle, different types of testing done, what I liked most most, what frustrated me and how I handled it, how would like rate myself on different tools, which database I knew, how do I go abut reviewing requirements, how do I write test cases, etc.

Interview Questions
    • On the contract interview, I ha to write several sql statements to prove I knew it.   Answer Question

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in October 2014.

Initial phone interview, then group interview with two department managers. Recruiter and managers never indicated specific software requirement, only "preferred". Info on job requirements was different between recruiter and department managers.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult, pretty standard for today's interview   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in October 2014.

I applied online and got a call from the regional recruiter for the West Coast. It was about 30 minutes and probably the dumbest interview I've ever had. The interview had nothing to do with how I performed in my previous jobs or about getting to me through actual facts. All it consisted of was the interviewer drilling me on questions about who I thought I was. If you're still peeing the bed and wearing velcro shoes but can lie and make yourself seem like Donald Trump himself then you're on to the next interview. Also they only want people that ride or die for the company, if you've got a parent in the company cleaning toilets in Japan than you're in. If you apply to this job and really want the job, make sure that you have a linkedin profile with a TEKsytems banner in the background because during the interview the recruiter looks up your linkedin and goes through it. Overall, pretty bad interview experience, the interviewer wasn't very nice either but looking back I'm pretty happy I didn't get caught up with this company considering they'll have you working 50+ hours a week for a 30K salary (less than 11.5/hr). Promotions take on average 2+ years too if you read all the other reviews. The main reason I was interested in this company because you learn helpful sales experience for a career in sales and you are able to meet a lot of recent college graduate boozers.

Interview Questions
    • What would your friends say is the most unique thing about you?   Answer Question

Meet and Greet With Teksystems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in October 2014.

Interview was not professional at all, Recruiter explained that the last person i interviewed with was no longer with the company (and according to him good.). Interviewer said he would have a difficult time finding me work because i was over qualified for any tech position.

Interview Questions
    • "Are you willing to work for 8 an hour?"   View Answer

Recruiter Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

I applied online and received a phone call within 2 weeks of applying. I had a phone interview the next day. A week later I received a call telling me that I had an in-person interview later that day and that they had forgotten to notify me. Following the interview, I tried to get in touch with the manager but never received a callback.

Interview Questions
    • What are your personal and professional goals for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2014.

The Process was very quick and painless. You interview, then you do a half day job shadow and get interviewed by a panel of people, and from there I received the offer. They really just want to know who you are, and if you will fit into the company culture. They are very team oriented, and the employees push each other to do better.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you motivated by the things that "motivate you"?   Answer Question
    They are pretty set on their salary.. which is unfortunate because it is so low....