TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.8

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview, was offered twenty five dollars per hour.
    on site interview was told everything about phone interview was incorrect, offered fifteen dollars per hour. negotiated to eighteen dollars per hour.

was told about background screening per teksystems and secondary screening by contract holder. altogether, didn't start job for nearly two months.

Interview Questions

• do you have any supervisory experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiated sub par offer to barely reasonable one.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

1 phone, 1 personality test, 1 in person with team members. You will have a phone interview with a regional recruiter first, basic stuff. Then you will come in to meet the Office manager, then come back, watch their morning meeting, meet with 2 Sr Sales guys and meet some of the recruiters between. You will get a free lunch out of it. Basically they are looking for somebody with a pulse that can dial a phone.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

They are looking for competitive, driven, motivated, and fun individuals to work for them. They will phone screen you then a one on one with the director followed by a lunch or dinner panel interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions to get to know who you are as a person and want to know what drives and motivates you. They expect you to be vulnerable with each other and really put everything out there.   Answer Question

AA Support Tp Installation/Technicians Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Hayward, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview, only with Installation Manager, since the manager was on a tight schedule and time was of the essence, there was a need to expedite the highering of a temporary person.

Interview Questions

• General questions and then was asked to start immediately.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating of any of the complexities of the position. Just had to wait for the medical, drug and background checks to be completed prior to starting the position, which the Installation Manager over road on the background check in order the facilitate an earlier than later start date.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Knowledgeable staff asked pertinent questions and knew the information needed to succeed. They have great projects for which they area always looking for good candidates for! Wish they had more options in the suburbs for jobs but the definitely pay more than other consulting companies. They asked about my certifications, background, education and views on industries other than the one I was in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated rate, location and start dates

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Was screened through an hour-long phone interview and a second on-site interview. On-site interview was odd because panel asked a lot of personal question like what my parents did for a living.

Tier II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in for a tier 1 position, but in reality it was for tier 2. Not a problem but, when finding out the real situation, I asked for a raise, and was denied. I was making 15 an hour for tier 2 support. This is ridiculous. I also did not like that I had to travel to downtown Seattle for an interview, when the place I live, and the job I was applying for are in everett. Parking is a joke. Meet me some where more logical.

Interview Questions

• General IT experience. No specifics, as Tek was not given a proper job description   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TEKsystems (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview went good. They are so specific about their requirements. They asked me about CPU, Graphics, Multimedia and PCI, wireless and other. I was well Technically Interviewed. And they given me all the employee benefits listed.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about Graphics, Multimedia, Core CPU related Questions   1 Answer

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The phone interview was very informal and quick; I was asked what questions I had for the interviewer as well as what I knew about the company. I shared the information I learned online (from their website, glassdoor, etc.) and asked questions about the company's culture, expectations, and day-to-day office happenings.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I had worked with a recruiter for locating a position. He presented me with a position which sounded very interesting. After having an initial phone call with the recruiter I provided an update to date resume and he set me up with a phone interview with their client two days later. After having initial interview things went well and moved on to the next stage which would be face-to-face. Long story short after the face-to-face I was presented with an offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is a foreign key and primary key?
      What is cross join & how would you use it?
      What are the database indexes?
      What can you offer to our team?

Answer Question