TEKsystems Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Metairie, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

I interviewed online - interviewed at TEKsystems.

The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Business Process Consultant Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interviewed with the account manager. They seem to quite proficient in understanding my background. Got me an interview with the client. They try to close in on the rate and does not leave any room for negotiations.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

This is a multiple stage interview process. They initially begin with an Open House where you get a chance to meet with the recruiters, account managers and the director of business operations. It may seem like they are just being welcoming and friendly, this is the opportunity to show your communication skills. Meet as many people as you can, ask a lot of questions and be a leader of the conversation. This will put your name into their memories and they will remember you during their next meeting. Every business card that you receive, send a thank you email that includes a few questions. Make sure they are personalized and show you have an interest in sales and the company.

If you make a good impression there, you will be invited to a sit down interview with the DBO. This is a standard face to face interview, be confident and ask questions.

If you make a good impression in that interview, you will then be invited to attend a 1/2 Day interview. Ask a LOT of questions during this interview as this is your opportunity to discover how the company operates on a daily basis.

If you make another good impression, there will be a panel interview of all the account managers. This is a bit more intense and they will try to see how you handle hard-hitting questions about your experiences, background and desires. Make sure you emphasis that you want to work in sales.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Two phone interviews and one personal interview with the head of the office. After that, spent a half day in the office shadowing other members of team and several interviews along with lunch with two of their senior recruiters.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

My experience through the hiring and interview process was enjoyable. TEKsystems clarified my role and options available to me. TEKsystems has helped me find work that will broaden my knowledge as a PC Technician.

Interview Questions
    • As a recruitment organization, TEKsystems did not ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Business Operations Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Questions
    • General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Was contacted by several recruiters over a couple of weeks for the same positions, seems like they couldn't figure out who was filling the positions. I took the online tests and was told to expect an interview with the customer within a few days at most. One month later I get the call at my new job. Overall, it worked out better because of the long waiting periods, terrible starting salary, and many requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Online testing that differed from previous training and experience.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter. I went through 3 interviews and was hired after about 3 weeks. I had the initial phone, one on one and a final group interview. I received an answer after the last interview very quickly.

Interview Questions
    • None. The questions were straight forward and relevant.   Answer Question
    I negotiated my salary by having a salary range.

Recruit Interview

Emailed with my recruiter, who asked me to come in the next day for an interview. Basic get to know you questions, met with two other 'business developers.' Overall good interview experience, still waiting to hear about opportunities from them.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems.

The Corporate Recruiter was so nice and worked with me during the process. I was iffy about the job at first because of such a low pay and a training period. I decided to go to the in person interview and it was the weirdest interview I have ever been a part of. And I've been recruiting for a couple of years! She asked me literally my life story. I have to tell her things in order since I was born-to now. It was just weird, and I believe some of those questions were HR Violations. Not to mention she was rude and didn't seem to connect at all. She continued to call me back and asked if I wanted "feedback?" I wouldn't want to work for this company, and I certainly didn't appreciate the weird interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your life story-the time you were born until now...

First of all, that's not even a legal question, second, what are you trying to get out of this?
        Answer Question