TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Interview Details – They will not trust you with anything and run countless background checks before they even start sending your resume out. I did not see that they have any special connections in the jacksonville area.

Interview Question – what does select stand for in SQL   View Answer

Help Desk Support Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2010.

Interview Details – The deal was already sealed between TEKsystems and IBM. There was no room for negotiations, hourly rate was set as well as no benefits (pre-printed form supplied by IBM).

Interview Question – None. This was not a real interview. The goal was to lure out-of-work Technicians into signing a bad contract.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not existent.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – First had a face to face interview then called back for a second round interview. During the second round interview we spent the first part of the morning job shadowing and then the second part of the day with an interview.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Varies based on each individual's situation

Interview Question – You are expected to be able to open up and share personal details   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Desktop Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews, one with Teksystem and one with the client. Basic interview on past experience. No test or psychology questions. Drug and background test.

Interview Question – Questions were straight forward. Entry level position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, Unemployment was running out and had to take any offer.

Remote IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – their process is always straightforward

Negotiation Details – there wasn't one TEK Systems handled all of that in house.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – Single interview with TEK systems followed by interview with client managers. Both interviews were low key and non-threatening. Quite professional. Conducted in the work place in both instances. I received immediate feed back from both interviews and felt good about the opportunity.

Interview Question – Go to the board and draw a work flow diagram of how you would resolve the problems associated with this position.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – 1. Found the position on careerbuilder.com, and applied.
2. Received a call from the company recruiter to set up a phone interview. She advised me to go to the company website to learn about the company history, values, articles, etc and the job description
3. The telephone interview was about 30 - 40 mins long; largely specific behavioural question e.g. "give me a time when you had to do a project with someone who didn't like you"
4. She called me the next day for an in person interview
5. The in person interview I set with 2 manager and it was very much like the phone interview.
6. It's has been 3 days after the interview, they haven't called or emailed me back with a response.
7. If they call me, they will set me up for a 3rd interview which consists of 30mins of side by side on the floor (job) and a final interview with a district manager

Interview Question – What do you know about TEKsystems?   View Answer

Contractor Interview

Contractor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2013.

Interview Details – I appeared for a face-to-face interview with TEK and a phone interview with their ultimate client. The client told me that I was the only one of the candidates sent his way by TEK whom he would even consider hiring. He phoned TEK within 30 minutes and approved the hire.

Interview Question – No real questions of substance with TEK. TEK is an 8A machine in essence and really gave me the impression they would not make a hire unless I was a "brotha." (This is the government side of TEK.) Fortunately they submitted me to the client and as I said above the hire was made less a face-to-face interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at all. I get $45 an hour out of $89 an hour billed by a prime Federal contractor with no other benefit. Obviously we know where this is going.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was easy and simple, they review your resume and sit down to get to know you. If they feel you're a good fit for one of their clients, they'll submit you for an interview. My recruiter has been supportive every step of the way and provides me feedback so I know exactly where I stand with the firm and the client.

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems