TEKsystems

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.8

IT Position Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

They did set up interviews for me but I felt that they really didn't have my qualifications at heart to find me a good fit. It seems this company is looking to fill positions that no one in their right mind would fill due to the low starting pay and or work environment.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Two phone interviews and one personal interview with the head of the office. After that, spent a half day in the office shadowing other members of team and several interviews along with lunch with two of their senior recruiters.

Network Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Was contacted by several recruiters over a couple of weeks for the same positions, seems like they couldn't figure out who was filling the positions. I took the online tests and was told to expect an interview with the customer within a few days at most. One month later I get the call at my new job. Overall, it worked out better because of the long waiting periods, terrible starting salary, and many requirements.

Interview Questions
    • Online testing that differed from previous training and experience.   Answer Question

Recruit Interview

Emailed with my recruiter, who asked me to come in the next day for an interview. Basic get to know you questions, met with two other 'business developers.' Overall good interview experience, still waiting to hear about opportunities from them.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems.

The Corporate Recruiter was so nice and worked with me during the process. I was iffy about the job at first because of such a low pay and a training period. I decided to go to the in person interview and it was the weirdest interview I have ever been a part of. And I've been recruiting for a couple of years! She asked me literally my life story. I have to tell her things in order since I was born-to now. It was just weird, and I believe some of those questions were HR Violations. Not to mention she was rude and didn't seem to connect at all. She continued to call me back and asked if I wanted "feedback?" I wouldn't want to work for this company, and I certainly didn't appreciate the weird interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your life story-the time you were born until now...

First of all, that's not even a legal question, second, what are you trying to get out of this?
        Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Several interviews with the company and typical testing and paperwork to complete. The interviews were with various people in the company, starting with lower levels and working up to the higher decision makers.

Jasper Reports Interview

very straight forward. only telephonic interview. 3 rounds of interview. all questions are expected and process was pretty fast and they also did a back ground check after the interview process.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

My experience through the hiring and interview process was enjoyable. TEKsystems clarified my role and options available to me. TEKsystems has helped me find work that will broaden my knowledge as a PC Technician.

Interview Questions
    • As a recruitment organization, TEKsystems did not ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

Easy interview, typical questions. Asked a lot about what I knew about sales but did not give very clear information about the intern process. Seemed kind of like a sleazy company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you could contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.