TEKsystems

302 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Pre interview with TEK was very easy. We met in a coffee shop and discussed my resume and expectation. The position was discussed in detail and the rep submitted my information right away. I was hired by the company within a couple of days.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty typical. No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary and vacation time. Pretty easy and straight forward

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Overland Park, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Interview Details – There was a bit of a mix up on my initial interview scheduling. I had already scheduled for a face-to-face interview but got another call to set a phone interview. It turned out to not be a big deal and I just did both. It gave me an extra contact in the company and I got to talk to more people and gain a better understanding for what the position was and what was expected. It was smooth sailing after that though. The half day interview was a bit overwhelming but really gave me a chance to see how I would fit into the culture and if it was the right company for me. One of the best interview experiences I've had!

Interview Question – What is your biggest fear in the work place and how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Linthicum, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview were quick and easy

Interview Question – What is your worst trait?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Contacted by a Recruiter, had a phone screening and then an in-person interview that lasted an hour and a half with the Sales Director. After this, I was brought in for a half-day interview where I met almost the entire office, had a panel interview where I had to role play, and went to lunch with two recruiters.

Interview Question – "Why do you want an MBA?" and "When is the last time you did something nice for someone"   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2013.

Interview Details – It was pretty fast. Only telephonic interview took 1 week time, rest of the process was so quick.

Interview Question – Can't think of anything at this moment.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

User Experience Designer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – It was a pleasure to find that TEKsystems regularly seeks a face-to-face interview with Consultants (even virtually), in an effort to get better acquainted with each candidate. They also explained during the initial interview that even in preparation for being placed, during the assignment and after the assignment, they take the initiative to make sure that each Consultant is more qualified (even through basic training) and has a good experience while on assingment. I would definitely recommend TEKsystems and use them again when seeking employment in the future.

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2012.

Interview Details – TEKsystems is looking for people who want to eventually move into a sales role. Communicating that is essential for attaining the role. The process generally moves from phone screen with the internal, to onsite with the director of the office, to a half-day panel interview with recruiters and account managers from the office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales/what do you know about sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, all compensation is set in stone for entry level candidates. I have heard of other recruiters with industry experience being able to negotiate for a higher base.

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – Contacted after applying online. Three phone interview, then an in person half day interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you stepped out of your comfort zone   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Very satisfied with the interview process. The recruiting manager I worked with was very prompt and answered all my questions patiently. From application to offer it took about 4 weeks. Had technical interview, and 2 rounds of interviews with the Director who is the final decision maker. Overall the interview process and experience was good. They tested in the key areas of 1) Business Skills/Soft Skills/Customer Interaction Experience, 2) Architecture and Solutions Design Skills and 3) Onsite/Offshore Co-ordination and how good I would work in a team etc.

Interview Question – Expectation on Administration in addition to Solutions Design/Development.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the Designation and got one level higher than what was offered as what I asked is the one that would fit my experience and previous designation. I couldn't get higher salary that what was offered.

Customer Support Supervisor Interview

Customer Support Supervisor
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had a screening interview with one of the recruiters from Houston. She was very informative and helpful and asked a lot of great questions. She scheduled me for an in-person interview right away. My second interview with the Regional Field Manager was great. We talked for a long time about the position and the expectations. She also brought in the Sales Manager who gave me some more information as well. I had a final interview with a couple of the Account Managers and they asked some pretty great questions and also had a lot of information for me.

Interview Question – I was asked if I believed that my lack of HR experience would hinder my ability to learn the role and succeed and if offered the job, how I would go about learning the details that I'd be look to to know.   Answer Question