TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Knowledgeable staff asked pertinent questions and knew the information needed to succeed. They have great projects for which they area always looking for good candidates for! Wish they had more options in the suburbs for jobs but the definitely pay more than other consulting companies. They asked about my certifications, background, education and views on industries other than the one I was in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated rate, location and start dates

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. 45 minutes. Recruiter in Newport Beach reached out to me via linked in and asked that I have a phone interview. Spoke with a recruiter in AZ about the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The hiring process was not very difficult. The recruiter informed from time to time about the process. There were 3 interview rounds with the 1st being resume screening and then a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last project experience.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

A telephonic interview outlining the job requirements and then reviewing my Cv and my assignments for close matches. Then in particular the specifics on the position and the time in which i had performed the required functions of the position

Interview Questions

• How long have you used UNIX? Do you know Apache open suite? where have you used WebServices? Can you say what a Restful service means? What kind of teams have you managed? Can you deliver presentations to management?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college career fair, after sharing my interest with the recruiter I had a call set up where we spoke about the different aspect of the position. Afterwards, a hiring manager reached out to me and we set up an interview in their Chicago office where I met with two interviewers. I have not yet scheduled a time, but the next step in the process is a half day training session at back at their offices where you really get to see all the moving pieces and the day to day of the Account Manager position

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

My interview experience with TEKsystems was great. It started with a phone interview after speaking with someone at a university career fair. After that, came the in person interview where I met with three people who each asked a good amount of questions. After that came a half (shadow) day where I got to meet many people from around the office. Everyone was very pleasant.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I saw the position they have available online which the job description requirements was exactly what i am doing in my current position. I applied to know more about the company, position and salary of course. (I did not apply becase i didnt have a job, it was just being open to see whats out there). They called me the day after and left me a voice mail, no following email which i believe is not very professional. i did not get their voice mail as my sprint vm recwiving was messed up for a few days. So basically i had no idea they have reached and as i said no email. Then someone emails from that company and without any information about the position only saying that one of my coworkers have reached you let us know if you are still interested. So i email back and ask for that persons contact information and guess what no response. so 3 days later i get voice mail systema fixed through sprint and call the lady who left me the vm and i wish i would have never called. one of the worst interview experience. She asked a little about what i do which i ecplained and then it all started that why did you do this and why did you do that and of couse in the most condescending way. All i can say is that this was horrible. Bad enough to make me write this review.

Interview Questions

• Why did you put xyz in your resume? Where do you see your self in the next position? why do you study xyx ? (Condescending) why did you get this certificate ? (Condescending)   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

emailed with the HR recruiter, and had two separate phone calls with two recruiters. The interview process was very typical and they did not seem too interested in really getting to know me. I did not end up receiving a final interview in person. The benefits and company culture seemed satisfactory. They have many offices around the country and I was most interested in Orlando or the Raleigh Durham research triangle area.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2015.

Interview

1st Round Phone Interview. If that goes well.. followed by an in person interview in the office with the Director. The employees take you out on lunch to see if you would gel well with the team. If you pass that next interview is a panel interview with a bunch of Account Managers.

NOC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, Down to earth. I applied online. I was given a call back later in the afternoon. I Was asked a few screening questions. After that I was asked to come in for an interview. After a quick 10 min interview a few laughs I was offered a position. I was told everything thing about the work environment. I was a thoroughly briefed on the inner working on the company. Then I almost caught carpel tunnel from all the paper signing.

Interview Questions

• Can you name the parts of the OSI Model Name a layer 2 device   1 Answer