TEKsystems Interview Questions

2.8

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

My experience through the hiring and interview process was enjoyable. TEKsystems clarified my role and options available to me. TEKsystems has helped me find work that will broaden my knowledge as a PC Technician.

Interview Questions
    • As a recruitment organization, TEKsystems did not ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

Easy interview, typical questions. Asked a lot about what I knew about sales but did not give very clear information about the intern process. Seemed kind of like a sleazy company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you could contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Help Desk I/II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Recruiters are friendly and easy to work with, however the senior recruiter tried to pinch me with questions to see if I will stay long-term. Irony is that TekSystems lost a huge contract with Boeing losing hundreds of jobs.

no pay negotiations.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

No real process - no interview was given. They looked at a resume I submitted, called me and told me I had a job if I wanted it, as long as I passed a background check and drug test.

I was unable to negotiate anything as I was a contract worker. They told me upfront what my pay would be.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TEKsystems.

campus recruiter and career fair

ICD-9 Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

I did a brief interview over facetime with the lady who was helping me. A few days later, her manager called me and the next morning I met with the actual hospital who hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was when I was asked how much I was paid at my last position, which was $25 an hour, and then she said, "well, this job pays $13 - I know that is less, but that is as high as we pay." That was awkward.   Answer Question
    There was not really any negotiations due to it being a contract position.

Many Different Positions In IT &/Or Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Everyone I talked to in the office, was nice. The consultant was nice, but after months of looking for a job, my information has been dropped & haven't had any calls from them.

Interview Questions
    • How well do I work with different areas of IT?   View Answer

Business Operations Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

It was a phone Interview, we set up the appointment a week before, HR person was very professional, thoughtful, and patient. Great feedback both strengths and weaknesses at the end.

Interview Questions
    • General questions, but sometimes questions were worded indirectly.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Pre interview with TEK was very easy. We met in a coffee shop and discussed my resume and expectation. The position was discussed in detail and the rep submitted my information right away. I was hired by the company within a couple of days.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated salary and vacation time. Pretty easy and straight forward