TEKsystems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A lot of very personal questions were asked during the interview. For example, I was asked what my parents did for a living. Many very personal questions were asked. I did not feel uncomfortable but a little overwhelmed with how much she wanted to know about me. This could be good or bad. Be careful how you answer questions.

Project Manager-Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

We met at an Olive Garden we reviewed my resume and he asked many questions, then he explained that this a pre interview for a position at Crown Castle, it was a very light hearted interview. then he explained how TEK systems worked for large companies in finding staff, he also explained how the Telecom/wireless industry is very slow this year.

Interview Questions

• Would I relocate if he could find a job?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

They made the job sound ALOT better than it really was. Told me I would be working day shift in the interview process than at the very last second told me it was night work. They knew this all along but didn't want to disclose that up front. They lied to me about several other things as well. I don't think I will do any more business with them in the near future. The recruiters are not up front and honest. If you decide to work with this company... BEWARE!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was not that bad... just a bunch of lies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Then moved on to a face to face with the Director of the office and an account manager. After that, they called my references. 2 hours later I received an offer. To the point and a very meaningful interview instead of asking the regular meaningless interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

First it was a phone interview and then they followed up with an interview in person. The interview itself was extremely informal and the questions asked were meant to keep you talking. After the interview they did something I loved, which was to give you feedback on the interview and see how you react to that feedback.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2015.

Interview

Nice and very friendly interview process, very different from other common questions, rather focus on your own self. People are very friendly and want to know about your self. A bit personal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (El Segundo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a couple of employees at a college career fair. Told them I was interested in LA location. A week later had a phone interview with LA recruiter, which lead to a interview in person with the manager of an office near me. This went well and was flown out to LA for a half day job shadow and very brief interview.

Interview Questions

• Strengths Weaknesses What do you know about the position Why TEKsystems Why the industry interest you The hardest time in your life How you overcame one of the hardest times in your life. What makes you interested in sales A time when you thought about giving up on something but managed to get through it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Falls Church, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my college job search. I was quickly contacted by a recruiter who was very friendly and personable, she told me about the position and really sold me. She then sent me the link to a personality test and past work history that took about two hours to complete. I was then contacted by a corporate recruiter with whom I set up my interview with for the following Friday. I traveled up to their headquarters Thursday night since I did not live in the area and was disappointed when I received a call at 9:30 pm the night before the interview because they had to cancel. We rescheduled for the following Friday and I returned and was interviewed by two people at the same time. The interview seemed like it went VERY well, I was very confident. I followed up with thank you emails to both of my interviewers and never heard from them again. Now 2 months later I am receiving calls from one of their recruiters who is trying to recruit me for an outside position, even though they did not even have the courtesy to send me an email saying I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an overview of your entire life from the time you were born.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet with a couple Account Managers and the recruiter and they asked great questions to not only understand my skills and experience but my preferences in the type of work environment I would enjoy

Interview Questions

• Do I like working independently or collaboratively   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Most annoying and unprofessional interview process I've ever seen. After I applied to one of their job posts, I was firstly contacted by one recruiter over phone. The talk was nice. He asked me some basic questions about OOP programming concepts, and some about my previous jobs. Then he introduced the job opportunity with their client which is one of the largest companies in US. Everything was going well so he invited me to their office for a more detailed interview. It was Thursday and I honestly told him that I had some phone interviews with other companies on the same day. So I wanted to make it either on Friday or early next week. But he insisted on meeting me immediately that afternoon because it's an urgent recruitment and their client will start interviewing candidates on Friday. I finally made it and came to their office on Thursday afternoon. He appeared with another recruiter and they asked me the same questions about my previous jobs (?). On Friday there was no interview at all (?). But he reached me and asked for my references' information then contacted all of them with a list of 10 questions. Then 5 days later, another recruiter called me saying that that first recruiter was not in the country this week and she would like to keep in touch with me on that job opportunity. Then she started asking me exactly the same questions as the first phone call. Come on, don't you have any tracking records? I'm afraid that new recruiter will send another 10 questions to my references again... I believe this is the last time I submit my resume to Teksystems.

Interview Questions

• 1. OOP concepts 2. Value vs reference parameters 3. Previous jobs   Answer Question