TEKsystems

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.8

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems.

The Corporate Recruiter was so nice and worked with me during the process. I was iffy about the job at first because of such a low pay and a training period. I decided to go to the in person interview and it was the weirdest interview I have ever been a part of. And I've been recruiting for a couple of years! She asked me literally my life story. I have to tell her things in order since I was born-to now. It was just weird, and I believe some of those questions were HR Violations. Not to mention she was rude and didn't seem to connect at all. She continued to call me back and asked if I wanted "feedback?" I wouldn't want to work for this company, and I certainly didn't appreciate the weird interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your life story-the time you were born until now...

First of all, that's not even a legal question, second, what are you trying to get out of this?

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Several interviews with the company and typical testing and paperwork to complete. The interviews were with various people in the company, starting with lower levels and working up to the higher decision makers.

Jasper Reports Interview

very straight forward. only telephonic interview. 3 rounds of interview. all questions are expected and process was pretty fast and they also did a back ground check after the interview process.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

My experience through the hiring and interview process was enjoyable. TEKsystems clarified my role and options available to me. TEKsystems has helped me find work that will broaden my knowledge as a PC Technician.

Interview Questions
    • As a recruitment organization, TEKsystems did not ask me any difficult questions.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2014.

Easy interview, typical questions. Asked a lot about what I knew about sales but did not give very clear information about the intern process. Seemed kind of like a sleazy company.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you could contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Ask me the questions from the resume, so the interviewee must to understand and know your experience very well. Except introduction yourself, they will ask about the last project you have done and you have to know the job description and focus on the expected person.

Help Desk I/II Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Recruiters are friendly and easy to work with, however the senior recruiter tried to pinch me with questions to see if I will stay long-term. Irony is that TekSystems lost a huge contract with Boeing losing hundreds of jobs.

no pay negotiations.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

No real process - no interview was given. They looked at a resume I submitted, called me and told me I had a job if I wanted it, as long as I passed a background check and drug test.

I was unable to negotiate anything as I was a contract worker. They told me upfront what my pay would be.

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TEKsystems.

campus recruiter and career fair

ICD-9 Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

I did a brief interview over facetime with the lady who was helping me. A few days later, her manager called me and the next morning I met with the actual hospital who hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was when I was asked how much I was paid at my last position, which was $25 an hour, and then she said, "well, this job pays $13 - I know that is less, but that is as high as we pay." That was awkward.   Answer Question
    There was not really any negotiations due to it being a contract position.