TEKsystems Java Developer Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2009.

One of the most wierd interview, they introduced a role playing test having the purpose of testing how a person would react in that situation

Interview Questions
  • If you noticed a colleague working on a side task, would you go and tell management ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2008.

Recruiter was very nice and professional, giving feedback when requested and conducting which I consider a very good recruiting process. I was interviewed by a recruiter, a technical person and a team leader, and given a technical test to complete. Office is very organized and well located, giving an excellent impression.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself and your experience.   Answer Question
    • Technical questions like: what is the difference about an abstract class and an interface?   Answer Question
    Negotiation ok, no problems to have a conversation with the recruiter.