TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multimedia Designer Interview

Multimedia Designer
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by email and quickly went to their office for an in-person interview. They do a good job of getting a sense of your abilities and general skills. I could tell they are mentally trying to fit me into certain positions they have in mind. Eventually they called with a opportunity to interview at a location.

My main complaint is that they treated me like I was fresh out of school and going to my first interview. They seem to have a policy of walking you in the door, and it felt a little weird.

Interview Question – There were no surprises, they ask fairly general questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They typically had a standard rate that was pre-negotiated. Usually pretty fair.

Multimedia Designer Interview

Multimedia Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2010.

Interview Details – met with a manager at Cisco and talked. typical questions, nothing special

Interview Question – did not ask anything unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate, i was a contractor and was told of the hourly rate before the interview

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!