TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Multimedia Designer Interview

Multimedia Designer
Raleigh, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by email and quickly went to their office for an in-person interview. They do a good job of getting a sense of your abilities and general skills. I could tell they are mentally trying to fit me into certain positions they have in mind. Eventually they called with a opportunity to interview at a location.

My main complaint is that they treated me like I was fresh out of school and going to my first interview. They seem to have a policy of walking you in the door, and it felt a little weird.

Interview Question – There were no surprises, they ask fairly general questions that you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They typically had a standard rate that was pre-negotiated. Usually pretty fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Multimedia Designer Interview

Multimedia Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2010.

Interview Details – met with a manager at Cisco and talked. typical questions, nothing special

Interview Question – did not ask anything unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate, i was a contractor and was told of the hourly rate before the interview

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems Multimedia Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.