TEKsystems

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

Interview Details – multiple interviews with current Tek employees

Interview Question – How many floors were on the elevator when you came up.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – was given a cap and told I could accept or not. Cap was way under market value for the job.

Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact was by email due to a Michigan Works or other website posting (Monster.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, etc). The initial email contact was followed by a telephone call by a Technical Recruiter from TEKsystems, who admitted she was not technical and whose job I speculate was to appraise my "employability" (can he speak in full sentences, can he answer questions in an adult manner, etc). At the end of the conversation, the Recruiter then asked if we could meet in person and I agreed to meet her on Friday, April 10, 2009. I presented myself at her office at the appointed date and time and we had a very casual interview. Again, the interview was non-technical, casual with no tests administered. I was presented with a packet of information about their company, we discussed how they worked as a contract house and talked about the various companies that they already had as customers. I thought the interview went reasonably well except that I may have talked a little too much (I am a people person).

Interview Question – How would you "categorize" yourself?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – 1:1 then group panel with client company

Interview Question – none technical...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.