TEKsystems Network Engineer Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lincolnshire, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

The hiring process for this recruiter is very murky and they will not be straightforward with you at any time. I feel that they took me for a ride. I had a phone screening then a face to face interview. I was very optimistic that I made an excellent impression. The feedback they gave me did not make any sense, in fact it was ruled out by their own job description and what I heard by the lead network engineer. Either it wasn't a real job and just got paid to bring in candidates or there was some discrimination involved.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

multiple interviews with current Tek employees

Interview Questions
    was given a cap and told I could accept or not. Cap was way under market value for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in April 2009.

Initial contact was by email due to a Michigan Works or other website posting (Monster.com, Yahoo.com, AOL.com, etc). The initial email contact was followed by a telephone call by a Technical Recruiter from TEKsystems, who admitted she was not technical and whose job I speculate was to appraise my "employability" (can he speak in full sentences, can he answer questions in an adult manner, etc). At the end of the conversation, the Recruiter then asked if we could meet in person and I agreed to meet her on Friday, April 10, 2009. I presented myself at her office at the appointed date and time and we had a very casual interview. Again, the interview was non-technical, casual with no tests administered. I was presented with a packet of information about their company, we discussed how they worked as a contract house and talked about the various companies that they already had as customers. I thought the interview went reasonably well except that I may have talked a little too much (I am a people person).

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

1:1 then group panel with client company

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!