TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me to ask if I was interested in a Marketing position in town; after acknowledging that I was, a second recruiter (with a long-term relationship at the employer) called to set up a 1:1 meeting the next day.

That meeting went well and he arranged for a phone interview two days later; the three-way interview (employer, recruiter and myself) lasted about 30 minutes.

Later that day the recruiter called with a job offer; I considered it over the weekend and accepted on the following Monday.

Interview Question – The interview was short and more a confirmation that I could deliver what was already on my resume. There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!