TEKsystems

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

They're trying to match you to whoever they need you for - hard to say - get to know your recruiter.. ask them questions until you get comfortable with the company that you are being recruited for. You will interview with tek and then whatever firm is seeking you.

Interview Questions
  • at the last interview - they had such a bad accent that I couldn't understand what they were asking and they didn't know the words to use in English - made things very challenging.   Answer Question
the rate was already determined

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

A recruiter called me to ask if I was interested in a Marketing position in town; after acknowledging that I was, a second recruiter (with a long-term relationship at the employer) called to set up a 1:1 meeting the next day.

That meeting went well and he arranged for a phone interview two days later; the three-way interview (employer, recruiter and myself) lasted about 30 minutes.

Later that day the recruiter called with a job offer; I considered it over the weekend and accepted on the following Monday.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was short and more a confirmation that I could deliver what was already on my resume. There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question