Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems
- Technical Recruiter (101)
- Recruiter (77)
- IT Recruiter (16)
- Project Manager (15)
- Business Operations Associate (14)
- Business Analyst (14)
- Software Engineer (11)
- Software Developer (11)
- IT Consultant (8)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Desktop Support (5)
- Technician (4)
- QA Analyst (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Contractor (4)
- Help Desk Analyst (4)
- Systems Analyst (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (4)
- Program Manager (3)
- IT Project Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Project Analyst (3)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Network Analyst (2)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Sales Operations Analyst (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
Program Manager Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2015.
Knowledgeable staff asked pertinent questions and knew the information needed to succeed. They have great projects for which they area always looking for good candidates for! Wish they had more options in the suburbs for jobs but the definitely pay more than other consulting companies. They asked about my certifications, background, education and views on industries other than the one I was in.
- Where do you want to be in five years? Answer Question
Negotiated rate, location and start dates
Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems
Program Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Fountain Valley, CA) in February 2014.
They're trying to match you to whoever they need you for - hard to say - get to know your recruiter.. ask them questions until you get comfortable with the company that you are being recruited for. You will interview with tek and then whatever firm is seeking you.
- at the last interview - they had such a bad accent that I couldn't understand what they were asking and they didn't know the words to use in English - made things very challenging. Answer Question
the rate was already determined
Program Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Austin, TX) in May 2010.
A recruiter called me to ask if I was interested in a Marketing position in town; after acknowledging that I was, a second recruiter (with a long-term relationship at the employer) called to set up a 1:1 meeting the next day. That meeting went well and he arranged for a phone interview two days later; the three-way interview (employer, recruiter and myself) lasted about 30 minutes. Later that day the recruiter called with a job offer; I considered it over the weekend and accepted on the following Monday.
- The interview was short and more a confirmation that I could deliver what was already on my resume. There were no difficult questions. Answer Question