TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – Several interviews with the company and typical testing and paperwork to complete. The interviews were with various people in the company, starting with lower levels and working up to the higher decision makers.

Interview Question – The most important thing a Project Manager does   Answer Question

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – Single interview with TEK systems followed by interview with client managers. Both interviews were low key and non-threatening. Quite professional. Conducted in the work place in both instances. I received immediate feed back from both interviews and felt good about the opportunity.

Interview Question – Go to the board and draw a work flow diagram of how you would resolve the problems associated with this position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was easy and simple, they review your resume and sit down to get to know you. If they feel you're a good fit for one of their clients, they'll submit you for an interview. My recruiter has been supportive every step of the way and provides me feedback so I know exactly where I stand with the firm and the client.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – I had an initial meeting with TEK and then I had a had a meeting with the company that was interested in me. It was a very quick hiring process.

Interview Question – no difficult questions...it was a standard interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated with TEK. It was a very easy process!

San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call and recruiter asked questions that had nothing to do with the job.
Does not sound correct to be handled this way.
I complained to the office manager who then resolved situation.
I later received an apology via email but I will not be returning.
I called back and asked my resume be dispatched to shredder.

Interview Question – How is your job search going?
Who were your customers?
We can only submit 3 candidates to the client and your not in list.
  View Answer

Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2009.

Interview Details – phone interview between recruiter, myself and client.

Interview Question – what do you offer that other candidates might not   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i like the advertised hourly rate of 33/hr so I just took that, did not try to get more.

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2009.

Interview Details – Spoke with several people about the position, at different times. All were friendly.

Interview Question – Lots of technical questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple and straight forward since they are a contract agency.

Voorhees, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2011.

Interview Details – TekSystems arranged the interview. Initial interview was a telephone screen with the ITS PMO Manager. Second interview was in person, with the ITS PMO Manager and 2 Sr PMs on staff. Typically would also interview with the Sr Director, ITS PMO, but he was out of town. Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – Name 3 challenges you've faced as a PM and give specific descriptions of how you handled them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contract position - hourly fee was given up front, no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview was very friendly just gaining backgrounds on myself and TEKsystems. 1:1 interview was also friendly and easygoing asking more about personality traits and company expectations rather than specific duties.

Interview Question – What previous experiences do you have that would benefit TEKsystems?   View Answer

Silver Spring, MD

The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2009.

Interview Details – Had a face to face interview

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!