TEKsystems QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet with a couple Account Managers and the recruiter and they asked great questions to not only understand my skills and experience but my preferences in the type of work environment I would enjoy

Interview Questions

• Do I like working independently or collaboratively   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Be yourself and know your stuff. Be confident in your abilities and what you want out of a job. The requiters will work with you to find that perfect job.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

It was pretty fast. Only telephonic interview took 1 week time, rest of the process was so quick.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview

First was a phone interview about general aspects of my resume, this interview was with the technical recruiter, then was a phone interview with the Teksystems QA Manager, this interview lasted about 30 mins, then a 1 on 1 interview with a Teksystems QA lead, this interview lasted 1 hour and finally a final interview with the client, it was a conference call with 5 people and each person asked one or two technical questions.